Publications Astronomy Science.
To publish is to make content available to the general public. While specific use of the term may vary among countries, it is usually applied to text, images, or other audio-visual content on any traditional medium, including paper ( newspapers, magazines, catalogs, etc. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: To publish is to make content available to the general public. While specific use of the term may vary among countries, it is usually applied to text, images, or other audio-visual content, including paper. The word publication means the act of publishing, and also refers to any printed copies.
- For The Astronomer's Telegrams www
For reporting and commenting on new astronomical observations of transient sources. The Astronomer's Telegrams.
- A PhilHarrington.net www
A site devoted to helping amateur astronomers get more enjoyment out of their hobby. PhilHarrington.net. Includes advice on purchasing and using equipment as well as products. PhilHarrington.net.
- Detailed Astronomy Book Reviews www
Detailed articles about a few astronomy and planetary science publications. Astronomy Book Reviews.
- Online Cosmobrain Astronomy Bookstore www
Online astronomical bookstore including over 500 selected titles divided by subject. Astronomy Bookstore. Worldwide shipping. Safe shopping guarantee. Cosmobrain Astronomy Bookstore.
- Publishers Willmann-Bell, Inc. www
Publishers and booksellers serving astronomers worldwide since 1973. Inc.. On-line catalog and ordering. Willmann-Bell, Inc..
- Searchable DOE Preprint Network www
Searchable gateway to preprint servers that deal with scientific and technical disciplines of concern to U. Preprint Network.S. Department of Energy. DOE Preprint Network.
- Peer Lab Animal Europe www
Peer reviewed journal offering information, Animal Europe, ideas, methods and materials for the animal research professional. Lab Animal Europe.
- A International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves www
A resource for rapid dissemination of the results of original research in millimeter, Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, submillimeter, and far infrared theory, techniques, devices, systems, spectroscopy, and applications. International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves.
- An Space Science Reviews www
An international journal containing invited review papers on space science, Science Reviews, defined for the purpose as scientific research carried out by means of rockets, rocket-propelled vehicles, and partly also by stratospheric balloons and at observatories on the Earth or Moon. The journal is principally concerned with the purely scientific aspects of the subject, but instrumental and technical aspects also receive attention. Space Science Reviews.
- Includes Astronomy Magazine www
Includes astronomy and space news, Magazine, sky events, reprinted articles for the magazine, and astronomy and telescope resources. Astronomy Magazine.
- Promotes The Woman Astronomer www
Promotes women's role in astronomy, Woman Astronomer, now, in the past, and in the future. The Woman Astronomer.
- Includes space.com News www
Includes launches, News, landings, sightings, new projects, scientific discoveries, commercial applications and major announcements. space.com News.
- Weekly Sky and Telescope - News www
Weekly news report. Sky and Telescope - News.
- A A Review of the Universe: Structures, Evolutions, Observations, and Theories www
A retired physicist surveys the entire extent of the universe touching upon phenomenon from the largest to the smallest size and covering the entire cosmic interval from past to present. A Review of the Universe: Structures, Evolutions, Observations, and Theories.
- Fun Astronomy Facts and Trivia www
Fun facts and trivia relating to astronomy, Facts and Trivia, space, science fiction movies. Most trivia items are submitted by users. Astronomy Facts and Trivia.
- Alexa: Publications Astronomy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Publications Astronomy
- DMOZ: Publications Astronomy
dmoz.org Directory: Publications Astronomy