Biology is the branch of science which studies living organisms and how they interact with each other and their environment. It examines the structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution of living things. It also classifies and describes organisms and their inter-relationships. Biology Science.
Biology is a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, evolution, distribution, identification and taxonomy. (wikipedia)
- Biology The natural science that involves the study of life and living organisms, including their...
- "Biology" (song) A song performed by English-Irish all-female pop group Girls Aloud, taken from their third studio...
- Biology: The Unity and Diversity of Life A college-level introductory biology textbook that helps students learn how to apply critical...
- Biology (journal) A quarterly, peer-reviewed, open access, scientific journal covering research on all aspects of...
- Biology (band) An indie rock band that was signed up to Vagrant Records.
- Biosciences Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Biosciences'.
- Information University of Illinois at Springfield - Biology Department www
Information on academic programs, Illinois at Springfield - Biology Department, faculty, students, research, and facilities. Also includes the local biology club. University of Illinois at Springfield - Biology Department.
- Overview Cornell University - Office of Undergraduate Biology www
Overview of the department, University - Office of Undergraduate Biology, core requirements, programs of study, advising, research, careers, alumni, and news. Cornell University - Office of Undergraduate Biology.
- Independent National Institute of Agricultural Botany www
Independent UK body specialising in agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Botany, horticulture and food. It supplies a number of services including consultancy, training, and technical advice to governments, supra-governmental agencies, agribusiness and farmers. National Institute of Agricultural Botany.
- Describes U.S. Department of Agriculture www
Describes its main functions, Department of Agriculture, and with a collection of links on current agricultural news and research. U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Supplementary Neuroanatomy Laboratory Resources - Temple University www
Supplementary neuroanatomical material for first year medical students. Laboratory Resources - Temple University. Subject summaries, anatomic atlases, videoclips of the neurologic exam, and neuroembryology. Neuroanatomy Laboratory Resources - Temple University.
- Resource eMedicine Health - Understanding the Male Anatomy www
Resource center providing information on male anatomy. eMedicine Health - Understanding the Male Anatomy.
- The Dana David Laboratory www
The laboratory specializes in excavations at prehistoric sites in Israel and the biohistory of the eastern Mediterranean people. Dana David Laboratory.
- Organization Paleopathology Association www
Organization composed of researchers, Association, scientists, and students from many fields, including physical anthropology, medicine, archaeology and egyptology, from around the world. Paleopathology Association.
- An Stable Isotopes and Mineral Resource Investigations www
An information hand-out from the US Geological Survey, Isotopes and Mineral Resource Investigations, introducing the topic of stable isotopes and providing some examples of their use in determining the origins of mineral deposits in the United States. Stable Isotopes and Mineral Resource Investigations.
- Searchable Archives of ISOGEOCHEM www
Searchable archives of the e-mail group for stable isotope geochemistry. Archives of ISOGEOCHEM.
- EMBnet European Molecular Biology Network www
EMBnet is the only organisation world-wide bringing bioinformatics professionals to work together to serve the expanding fields of genetics and molecular biology. European Molecular Biology Network.
- The The International Society for Computational Biology www
The International Society for Computational Biology is dedicated to advancing the scientific understanding of living systems through computation; the emphasis is on the role of computing and informatics in advancing molecular biology. The International Society for Computational Biology.
- Alexa: Biology Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Biology Science
- DMOZ: Biology Science
dmoz.org Directory: Biology Science