Biology is the branch of science which studies living organisms and how they interact with each other and their environment. It examines the structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution of living things. It also classifies and describes organisms and their inter-relationships. Biology Science.
Biology is a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, evolution, distribution, identification and taxonomy. (wikipedia)
- Biology The natural science that involves the study of life and living organisms, including their...
- "Biology" (song) A song performed by English-Irish all-female pop group Girls Aloud, taken from their third studio...
- Biology: The Unity and Diversity of Life A college-level introductory biology textbook that helps students learn how to apply critical...
- Biology (journal) A quarterly, peer-reviewed, open access, scientific journal covering research on all aspects of...
- Biology (band) An indie rock band that was signed up to Vagrant Records.
- Biosciences Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Biosciences'.
- The Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. www
Bioinformatics society open to all people. Bioinformatics Organization, Inc.. Strong emphasis on open access to biological information as well as Free and Open Source software.
- Provides Mars Hill College - Biology and Health Sciences www
Provides information on biology, Hill College - Biology and Health Sciences, botany, and zoology majors at this small liberal arts college. Admissions, alumni, and overviews of majors available. Mars Hill College - Biology and Health Sciences.
- Details San Diego State University - Biology www
Details about graduate and undergraduate programs, Diego State University - Biology, including lecture schedules, admissions info, news, research, and faculty. Also features resources and electronic journals. San Diego State University - Biology.
- Describes U.S. Department of Agriculture www
Describes its main functions, Department of Agriculture, and with a collection of links on current agricultural news and research. U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Provides Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada www
Provides information, and Agri-Food Canada, research and technology, and policies and programs to achieve security of the food system, health of the environment and innovation for growth. Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- From Skull Tutorial www
From Gateway Community College, Tutorial, Phoenix. Identification of foramina and major bony points of the skull. Skull Tutorial.
- An Seeing, Hearing, and Smelling the World www
An easy to understand guide to the senses containing glossary links for easy understanding of terminology. Seeing, Hearing, and Smelling the World.
- The New Scientist: Ancient Ancestors had Tummy Bug Too www
The stomach-infesting bacterium Helicobacter pylori has been living in humans for at least 11, Scientist: Ancient Ancestors had Tummy Bug Too,000 years - much longer than previously thought, say US researchers. New Scientist: Ancient Ancestors had Tummy Bug Too.
- Pisa Paleopatologia www
Pisa University Division of Paleopathology sponsored board of articles and forum on the study of disease from prehistory to contemporary age. Paleopatologia.
- Primarily Fluid Inclusions www
Primarily a directory to fluid inclusion-related resources. Inclusions. Links are provided for old and upcoming meetings and short courses, a few organizations, and some archived forums on research issues. Fluid Inclusions.
- Online IMWA: Geochemistry www
Online textbook by William M. Geochemistry. White. IMWA: Geochemistry.
- Information Bioinformatics www
Information from Wikipedia on this branch of biology which involves the use or development of techniques, Bioinformatics, including applied mathematics, informatics, statistics, computer science, artificial intelligence, chemistry, and biochemistry to solve biological problems, usually on the molecular level. Bioinformatics.
- Alexa: Biology Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Biology Science
- DMOZ: Biology Science
dmoz.org Directory: Biology Science