The biology employment section offers information about career development, job vacancy listings, resumes, and staffing services for those interested in the life sciences. Employment Biology Science.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws, regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Worldwide Bioinformatics Jobs www
Worldwide job offers in bioinformatics. Bioinformatics Jobs.
- Features BioPlanet www
Features job postings, BioPlanet, discussion groups, resumes and career resources. BioPlanet.
- Searchable ScienceCareers.org www
Searchable database of jobs, ScienceCareers.org, sorted by field specialty. Can post resume and curriculum vitae. Includes tips for improving the workplace for employers and employees. ScienceCareers.org.
- A Science and Engineering Workforce Project www
A network of labor economists and other researchers studying the professional development, and Engineering Workforce Project, deployment, and productivity of scientists, engineers, and highly skilled technical workers. Science and Engineering Workforce Project.
- Dedicated BioJobNet.com www
Dedicated to the biotechnology, BioJobNet.com, pharmaceutical, medical device and the life sciences industries. Search jobs by market, post jobs, manage resumes, cover letters, and apply online. BioJobNet.com.
- Provides Bio-Job: Science and Biotech Career Center www
Provides free listings for jobseekers to advertise their availability for employment and a searchable database of vacancies. Bio-Job: Science and Biotech Career Center.
- Recruitment Kinetica www
Recruitment service provider specialising in jobs in life science industries. Kinetica.
- Executive Lifestream www
Executive search and interim management recruitment agency for the life sciences sector including pharmaceuticals, Lifestream, biotechnology, medical diagnostics and medical devices . Lifestream.
- Alexa: Employment Biology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Biology
- DMOZ: Employment Biology
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Biology