This section is for sites about zoology which is the branch of biology concerned with the study of animals including their anatomy, morphology, embryology and the function of their parts. Sites about individual species or groups of species should be submitted to the appropriate section of Animalia. Zoology Biology Science.
Zoology ( / z oʊ ˈ ɒ l ə dʒ i / , zoh-OL-luh-jee) or animal biology is the branch of biology that studies the animal kingdom, including the structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits, and distribution of all animals, both living and extinct, and how they interact with their ecosystems. (wikipedia)
- Zoology The branch of biology that studies the animal kingdom, including the structure, embryology...
- Zoology (journal) A quarterly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering zoology that was established in 1886.
- Zoology (film) A 2016 Russian drama film directed by Ivan I. Tverdovsky.
- Zoology (album) The debut studio album by The Zoo and their only album with vocalist Arnel Pineda.
- Animal science Animal Science is described as "studying the biology of animals that are under the control of...
- Guide Biosis www
Guide to internet resources and other related life sciences of interest to zoologists. Biosis.
- Comprehensive Respiration www
Comprehensive review of how respiration takes place in mammals and other vertebrates and also in insects. Respiration.
- Fundamentals Bioluminescence www
Fundamentals and current research about the science of marine bioluminescence. Bioluminescence.
- Contains Listen To Nature www
Contains hundreds of wildlife sounds recorded from all over the world, Nature, including reptiles, mammals and insects. Features an illustrated introduction to bird communication. Listen To Nature.
- Curated AnAge: Animal Ageing Database www
Curated database of ageing and life history in vertebrates, Animal Ageing Database, including extensive longevity records and observations. AnAge: Animal Ageing Database.
- Online Animal Diversity Web www
Online database of animal history, Diversity Web, distribution, classification and conservation biology provided by the University of Michigan. Animal Diversity Web.
- Includes Olejar's Encyclopedia of Animals www
Includes a searchable encyclopedia of facts concerning a broad range of Animalia. Olejar's Encyclopedia of Animals.
- Lindsay Invertebrate Zoology www
Lindsay is a Zoology Major attending the University of Guelph. Zoology. She has recorded a number of dissections, pictures, and descriptions of the phylums studied in her second year. Invertebrate Zoology.
- Listing Michigan State University Department of Zoology www
Listing of graduate, State University Department of Zoology, undergraduate and interdisciplinary programs. Michigan State University Department of Zoology.
- Graduate Department of Zoology at Miami University www
Graduate and undergraduate programs exploring the diversity of animal biology. Department of Zoology at Miami University.
- Situated The Ryan Lab www
Situated at the University of Texas, Ryan Lab, this lab is addressing questions concerning the evolution and function of animal behavior. Most of the work centers on frogs and fish. The Ryan Lab.
- Details Research Projects in the Mammal Research Unit www
Details of the current research projects being undertaken at the Mammal Research Unit at Bristol University, Projects in the Mammal Research Unit, England. Research Projects in the Mammal Research Unit.
- Images Invertebrate Images www
Images of invertebrates from the tropical rain forest, Images, deserts and coral reefs. Invertebrate Images.
- An Benthic Invertebrates and Cryptic Fishes of Gray's Reef www
An illustrated guide to creatures found in Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary off the coast of Georgia, Invertebrates and Cryptic Fishes of Gray's Reef, USA. Benthic Invertebrates and Cryptic Fishes of Gray's Reef.
- Online EnterFarm www
Online link to the livestock news, EnterFarm, content, research, webboard communities and website directory. EnterFarm.
- Dedicated Production Medicine International www
Dedicated to helping producers in developing countries to improve animal productivity. Medicine International. Includes details of past and present projects. Production Medicine International.
- Blog Strange and Special Animals www
Blog about some unusual animals including pictures and information on some less familiar species. Strange and Special Animals.
- A Digital Morphology www
A dynamic archive of information on digital morphology and high-resolution X-ray computed tomography of biological specimens. Morphology. Includes slice-by-slice animations, animated volumetric and 3D surface renderings, introduction, references, links, and archival museum data for each specimen. Digital Morphology.
- Online Urban Entomology www
Online book written by Walter Ebeling that discusses arthropod pests in the urban environment and in the home. Urban Entomology.
- Assesses Global Litter Invertebrate Decomposition Experiment www
Assesses rates of decomposition while controlling climatic factors across latitudes and biomes. Global Litter Invertebrate Decomposition Experiment.
- Alexa: Zoology Biology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Zoology Biology
- DMOZ: Zoology Biology
dmoz.org Directory: Zoology Biology