This section is for sites about zoology which is the branch of biology concerned with the study of animals including their anatomy, morphology, embryology and the function of their parts. Sites about individual species or groups of species should be submitted to the appropriate section of Animalia. Zoology Biology Science.
Zoology ( / z oʊ ˈ ɒ l ə dʒ i / , zoh-OL-luh-jee) or animal biology is the branch of biology that studies the animal kingdom, including the structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits, and distribution of all animals, both living and extinct, and how they interact with their ecosystems. (wikipedia)
- Zoology The branch of biology that studies the animal kingdom, including the structure, embryology...
- Zoology (journal) A quarterly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering zoology that was established in 1886.
- Zoology (film) A 2016 Russian drama film directed by Ivan I. Tverdovsky.
- Zoology (album) The debut studio album by The Zoo and their only album with vocalist Arnel Pineda.
- Animal science Animal Science is described as "studying the biology of animals that are under the control of...
- Includes Olejar's Encyclopedia of Animals www
Includes a searchable encyclopedia of facts concerning a broad range of Animalia. Olejar's Encyclopedia of Animals.
- Curated AnAge: Animal Ageing Database www
Curated database of ageing and life history in vertebrates, Animal Ageing Database, including extensive longevity records and observations. AnAge: Animal Ageing Database.
- Online Animal Diversity Web www
Online database of animal history, Diversity Web, distribution, classification and conservation biology provided by the University of Michigan. Animal Diversity Web.
- Lindsay Invertebrate Zoology www
Lindsay is a Zoology Major attending the University of Guelph. Zoology. She has recorded a number of dissections, pictures, and descriptions of the phylums studied in her second year. Invertebrate Zoology.
- Guide Biosis www
Guide to internet resources and other related life sciences of interest to zoologists. Biosis.
- Contains Listen To Nature www
Contains hundreds of wildlife sounds recorded from all over the world, Nature, including reptiles, mammals and insects. Features an illustrated introduction to bird communication. Listen To Nature.
- Fundamentals Bioluminescence www
Fundamentals and current research about the science of marine bioluminescence. Bioluminescence.
- Comprehensive Respiration www
Comprehensive review of how respiration takes place in mammals and other vertebrates and also in insects. Respiration.
- Practical Animal Biodiversity Resource Center at the University of Barcelona www
Practical courses on zoology, Biodiversity Resource Center at the University of Barcelona, permanent and temporary exhibitions, zoological collections and wildlife photography courses. Animal Biodiversity Resource Center at the University of Barcelona.
- Listing Michigan State University Department of Zoology www
Listing of graduate, State University Department of Zoology, undergraduate and interdisciplinary programs. Michigan State University Department of Zoology.
- Communal Cooperative Breeding www
Communal breeding occurs when more than two birds of the same species provide care in rearing the young from one nest. Cooperative Breeding.
- Excerpt Kohler’s Research on the Mentality of Apes www
Excerpt from a book by Gould and Gould discussing the tests that Kohler set the chimpanzees he was marooned with during the First World War. Kohler’s Research on the Mentality of Apes.
- Photographic The Featured Creature www
Photographic blog of uncommon, Featured Creature, bizarre and fascinating creatures. The Featured Creature.
- Collection Macaulay Library Catalog www
Collection of animal recordings and associated video. Macaulay Library Catalog.
- Association South African Society for Animal Science www
Association of scientists who practice and report on animal agriculture. South African Society for Animal Science.
- Livestock Grazing Systems and Alternative Livestock Breeds www
Livestock production alternatives provide farmers with a wide variety of options, Systems and Alternative Livestock Breeds, from raising unusual animals to utilizing pasture-based systems or developing value-added animal products. Grazing Systems and Alternative Livestock Breeds.
- The European Register of Marine Species www
The ERMS project covers species of the kingdoms Animalia, Register of Marine Species, Plantae, Fungi and Protoctista occurring in the marine environment including all the continental shelf seas of Europe. European Register of Marine Species.
- An Benthic Invertebrates and Cryptic Fishes of Gray's Reef www
An illustrated guide to creatures found in Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary off the coast of Georgia, Invertebrates and Cryptic Fishes of Gray's Reef, USA. Benthic Invertebrates and Cryptic Fishes of Gray's Reef.
- Online Urban Entomology www
Online book written by Walter Ebeling that discusses arthropod pests in the urban environment and in the home. Urban Entomology.
- Large Project ALAS - Arthropods of La Selva www
Large scale inventory of arthropod diversity in the lowland tropical rainforest of La Selva, ALAS - Arthropods of La Selva, Ecuador. Project ALAS - Arthropods of La Selva.
- Alexa: Zoology Biology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Zoology Biology
- DMOZ: Zoology Biology
dmoz.org Directory: Zoology Biology