Dubnium Elements Chemistry Science.
Dubnium is a chemical element with symbol Db and atomic number 105. It is named after the town of Dubna in Russia (north of Moscow), where it was first produced. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Dubnium is a synthetic chemical element with symbol Db and atomic number 105. Dubnium is highly radioactive: the most stable known isotope, dubnium-268, has a half-life of about 28 hours. This greatly limits the extent of research on dubnium.
- Isotopes of dubnium - Dubnium is a synthetic element, thus a standard atomic weight cannot be given. Like all synthetic elements, it has no stable isotopes. The first isotope to be synthesized was 261Db in 1968. The 13 known radioisotopes are from 255Db to 270Db, and 1?3 isomers.
- Synthetic elements
- Transition metals
- Chemical elements
- Diagram ChemicalElements.com: Dubnium www
Diagram of its atomic structure, Dubnium, and basic information. ChemicalElements.com: Dubnium.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Dubnium www
Atomic structure, Dubnium, physical properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Dubnium.
- Physical Lenntech: Dubnium www
Physical data and chemical properties. Lenntech: Dubnium.
- Information WebElements: Dubnium www
Information on history, Dubnium, isolation, and properties. WebElements: Dubnium.
- Image, Visual Elements: Dubnium www
Image, Elements: Dubnium, general and physical information, and key isotopes. Visual Elements: Dubnium.
- Basic It's Elemental: Dubnium www
Basic physical and historical information. It's Elemental: Dubnium.
- Introduction, Transactinides www
Introduction, Transactinides, production, single-atom chemistry, and results. Transactinides.
- Abstracts Nature: A handful of hassium www
Abstracts of articles about chemical investigation and properties of seaborgium, handful of hassium, bohrium, and hassium. Nature: A handful of hassium.
- Alexa: Dubnium Elements
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Dubnium Elements
- DMOZ: Dubnium Elements
dmoz.org Directory: Dubnium Elements