D ( named dee / ˈ d iː / ) is the fourth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- D The fourth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Detroit The most populous city in the U.S. state of Michigan, the largest city on the United...
- Vitamin D Vitamin D refers to a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal...
- D (musical note) A musical note a whole tone above C, and is known as Re within the fixed-Do solfege system.
- D (film) A 2005 Indian crime drama-thriller film, directed by Vishram Sawant, co-written by Manish Gupta...
- D region The ionized part of Earth's upper atmosphere, from about to altitude, a region that includes the...
- D battery A size of dry cell.
- D River A river in Lincoln City, Oregon, United States.
- Demand The quantity of a commodity or a service that people are willing or able to buy at a certain...
- D (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- Voiced alveolar stop A type of consonantal sound, used in some spoken languages.
- Site National Commission on the Future of DNA Evidence www
Site seeks to maximize the value of forensic DNA evidence in the criminal justice system. Commission on the Future of DNA Evidence. Transcripts, publications, programs and what's new from the NIJ, Washington, DC. National Commission on the Future of DNA Evidence.
- Article DNA as a forensic instrument www
Article discussing the potential and limitations of DNA, a forensic instrument, published in 1996 by Columbia University, NY. DNA as a forensic instrument.
- Includes Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research www
Includes mission statement, Center for Dairy Research, programs, newsletter, resources, events, and courses. Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research.
- IDF International Dairy Federation (IDF) www
IDF goals, Dairy Federation (IDF), activities, publications and events. International Dairy Federation (IDF).
- Basic Wikipedia: Darmstadtium www
Basic physical and historical information. Wikipedia: Darmstadtium.
- Index National Statistics Offices www
Index to national statistics offices worldwide. National Statistics Offices.
- Principal City Population www
Principal cities and agglomerations of the world and of many countries (tables and maps). City Population.
- Compendium Silvics of North America www
Compendium of research papers describing the characteristics and distribution of important broadleaf and coniferous forest trees of the United States and Canada, North America, plus many of the native and naturalized trees of Mexico, the Caribbean Islands, and Hawaii. Compiled over several decades by USDA Forest Service scientists. Silvics of North America.
- Information Forest Biology and Dendrology at Virginia Tech www
Information about courses, Biology and Dendrology at Virginia Tech, trees, and forest biology. Includes tree ID fact sheets on over 900 species of trees. Forest Biology and Dendrology at Virginia Tech.
- General Center for Biological Diversity: Deserts www
General information about North American desert ecosystems, for Biological Diversity: Deserts, profiles of endangered species found in these areas, and status reports on efforts to protect habitats. Center for Biological Diversity: Deserts.
- Information Mojave Desert Wildlife www
Information on wildlife in the Mojave desert. Desert Wildlife. Includes photos and food chains. Mojave Desert Wildlife.
- Alexa: D Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: D Science
- DMOZ: D Science
dmoz.org Directory: D Science