The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê , which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure ( hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. (wikipedia)
- E The fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- A letter of the Latin alphabet.
- E number E numbers are codes for substances that are permitted to be used as food additives for use within...
- Haplogroup E (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup typical for the Malay Archipelago.
- E-layer The Kennelly?Heaviside layer, named after Arthur E. Kennelly and Oliver Heaviside, also known as...
- e (mathematical constant) A mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings...
- E (complexity) The set of decision problems that can be solved by a deterministic Turing machine in time 2O and...
- E (musical note) The third note of the C major scale, and mi in fixed-do solf ge.
- E! E! is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal...
- E Township, Maine An unincorporated township located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States.
- E language A Tai?Chinese mixed language spoken primarily in Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China.
- Contains Geo-Glossary Online www
Contains equivalent geological and geographical terms in four languages (German, Online, English, Norwegian and Dutch). Geo-Glossary Online.
- NASA E-Theater www
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, E-Theater, Visualization Analysis Lab, E-Theater offers presentations of the latest Earth Science Discoveries on a portable large format, or IMAX screen. E-Theater.
- University Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (UT Austin) www
University of Texas, Engineering Research Institute (UT Austin), Austin provides links to Student Chapters of EERI. Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (UT Austin).
- Activities Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI) www
Activities of the national society of engineers, Engineering Research Institute (EERI), geoscientists, architects, planners, public officials, and social scientists related to earthquake exposure, risk and protection of lifelines and building structures. Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI).
- Detailed How to Build an Inexpensive Seismometer www
Detailed instructions, Build an Inexpensive Seismometer, including diagrams, description of components, setup and synchronization. How to Build an Inexpensive Seismometer.
- At Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering www
At State University of New York, Center for Earthquake Engineering, Buffalo. Provides access to extensive information on earthquakes, earthquake loss prevention, and engineering and economic aspects of recent earthquakes. Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering.
- Offers Echinoderm Envenomations www
Offers detailed information about venomous echinoderms, Envenomations, as well as images of poisonous species. Echinoderm Envenomations.
- Provides Echinoderm Portal www
Provides information on echinoderm research in Sweden and at the Swedish Museum of Natural History. Echinoderm Portal.
- Organization's USA National Phenology Network www
Organization's goal is to facilitate collection and dissemination of data on the timing of life cycle events of plants and animals. National Phenology Network. Site includes description of protocols and methods, news items, and links to other resources. USA National Phenology Network.
- Short Ecology Tutorial www
Short introduction to the science of ecology, Tutorial, including terminology. Ecology Tutorial.
- An New Economics Papers: Econometrics www
An announcement service featuring edited reports of new research in econometrics. Economics Papers: Econometrics. Offers email and RSS subscriptions and archives. New Economics Papers: Econometrics.
- A Econometric Links of the Econometrics Journal www
A comprehensive database of resources for econometricians including software, Links of the Econometrics Journal, data, publications, conferences, people, institutions, and jobs. Econometric Links of the Econometrics Journal.
- Alexa: E Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E Science
- DMOZ: E Science
dmoz.org Directory: E Science