Navigation Geomatics Earth Sciences Science.
Navigation, in a broader sense, can refer to any skill or study that involves the determination of position and direction. (wikipedia)
- Navigation A field of study that focuses on the process of monitoring and controlling the movement of a...
- Air navigation The basic principles of air navigation are identical to general navigation, which includes the...
- Navvy Navvy, a shorter form of navigator or navigational engineer, is particularly applied to describe...
- Land navigation The military term for the study of traversing through unfamiliar terrain by foot or in a land...
- Ship transport Ship transport is watercraft carrying people or goods.
- Web navigation Web navigation refers to the process of navigating a network of information resources in the...
- Navigation system A system that aids in navigation.
- Navigation (album) The debut album by Irish Sonny Condell's band Radar and was released in May 2005.
- Navigation: The OMD B-Sides The fourth compilation album by English synthpop group Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
- Navigation (journal) A non-profit professional organization for the advancement of the art and science of positioning...
- About Nordic Institute of Navigation www
About the organization. Institute of Navigation. Membership information. Meeting programs. Discussion forum. Nordic Institute of Navigation.
- About Royal Institute of Navigation www
About the London based organization. Institute of Navigation. Membership information. Online newsletter and briefings. Mailing list. Search the organizations library or journals. Competitions and events schedule. Royal Institute of Navigation.
- News, US Coast Guard Navigation Center www
News, Coast Guard Navigation Center, updates and advisories. Links to local US Coast Guards sites. Downloadable publications. US Coast Guard Navigation Center.
- Meeting The Institute of Navigation www
Meeting programs with abstracts. Institute of Navigation. Award winners and nomination forms. Membership information. Online version of the quarterly newsletter. Index of the organization's annual journal. The Institute of Navigation.
- About German Institute of Navigation (DGON) www
About the organization. Institute of Navigation (DGON). German Institute of Navigation (DGON).
- Annotated Celestial Navigation Net www
Annotated hub site of resources relating to navigating by the stars, Navigation Net, including theory, practice, history, instruments, and classroom links. Celestial Navigation Net.
- Describes Near-Earth Navigation and Geodesy www
Describes the activities and research of the Navigation Research Office at the European Space Operations Center. Near-Earth Navigation and Geodesy.
- About Lunar Rover Demonstration Navigation Group www
About the Carnegie Mellon researchers creating a prototype for a new lunar rover that can navigate rugged terrain and the navigation system they're using. Lunar Rover Demonstration Navigation Group.
- Non-profit International Association of Institutes of Navigation www
Non-profit making organisation with the objective of uniting national and multinational institutes and organisations which aim to foster human activities at sea, Association of Institutes of Navigation, in the air, in space and on land. Provides information on the Association, membership, news and events. International Association of Institutes of Navigation.
- Index Astronomy for All www
Index with graphics and illustrations about stars, for All, the Solar System, cosmology and Galileo. Astronomy for All.
- The Astronomical Optical Interferometry www
The use of multiple telescopes to produce high resolution images - commonly used at most modern observatories. Optical Interferometry. A literature review article. Astronomical Optical Interferometry.
- C-language Internet-based Global Differential GPS www
C-language software package for GPS-based real-time positioning and orbit determination. Global Differential GPS. Includes system overview, technical papers, and a live demo . Internet-based Global Differential GPS.
- Free GPSBabel www
Free multiplatform software converts waypoints, GPSBabel, tracks and routes from consumer GPS receivers and popular mapping programs, and allows the data to be manipulated. Handles many file formats. GPSBabel.
- The Geodesy for the Layman www
The publication attempts to develop an appreciation of the scope of geodesy and to generate some understanding of the problems encountered in the science. Geodesy for the Layman.
- Definitions James Q. Jacobs - Geodesy Page www
Definitions relating to geodesy, Jacobs - Geodesy Page, explanations of coordinate systems, and geodesy formulas. Reference ellipsoid defined with derived geometrical constants, equation of the meridional ellipse, and geometry of the meridian section. James Q. Jacobs - Geodesy Page.
- The The History of the Sextant www
The evolution from the earliest instruments to the sophisticated devices used today described and illustrated. The History of the Sextant.
- About Understanding How Thompson Navigated www
About David Thompson's exploration of western Canada and the northwestern United States from 1790 to 1812, How Thompson Navigated, using a sextant and compass. From the Northwest Journal. Understanding How Thompson Navigated.
- How How To Use a Compass www
How to use a compass in several lessons plus how to navigate in poor visibility and how to navigate without a compass. Use a Compass. Suggested exercises. Tips on buying a compass. How To Use a Compass.
- Describes Wilderness Survival: Field-Expedient Direction Finding www
Describes how to navigate using readily available materials in a survival situation. Survival: Field-Expedient Direction Finding. Includes diagrams. Wilderness Survival: Field-Expedient Direction Finding.
- A GeoMagneticInfo www
A Palm Pilot application to compute the magnetic declination, GeoMagneticInfo, inclination, and magnitude for any location on Earth. GeoMagneticInfo.
- Celestial Navigator Software www
Celestial and chart navigation software. Software. Star finder. Nautical Almanac. Navigator Software.
- Geomatics, Geomaticien.com www
Geomatics, Geomaticien.com, maps, scripts, portal, weather forecasts, help, samples, documentation and downloads. Geomaticien.com.
- Interpolation Art of Surface Interpolation www
Interpolation of surfaces using a new approximation method called ABOS, Surface Interpolation, which produces surfaces comparable to surfaces created by Kriging or minimum curvature method. By Miroslav Dressler, Ph.D. Art of Surface Interpolation.
- Alexa: Navigation Geomatics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Navigation Geomatics
- DMOZ: Navigation Geomatics
dmoz.org Directory: Navigation Geomatics