Navigation Geomatics Earth Sciences Science.
Navigation, in a broader sense, can refer to any skill or study that involves the determination of position and direction. (wikipedia)
- Navigation A field of study that focuses on the process of monitoring and controlling the movement of a...
- Air navigation The basic principles of air navigation are identical to general navigation, which includes the...
- Navvy Navvy, a shorter form of navigator or navigational engineer, is particularly applied to describe...
- Land navigation (military) The military term for the study of traversing through unfamiliar terrain by foot or in a land...
- Ship transport Ship transport is watercraft carrying people or goods.
- Web navigation Web navigation refers to the process of navigating a network of information resources in the...
- Navigation system A system that aids in navigation.
- Navigation (album) The debut album by Irish Sonny Condell's band Radar and was released in May 2005.
- Navigation: The OMD B-Sides The fourth compilation album by English synthpop group Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
- Navigation (film) A documentary film directed by Hossein Rajabian.
- Navigational (album) The second full-length album by Centro-Matic.
- About Lunar Rover Demonstration Navigation Group www
About the Carnegie Mellon researchers creating a prototype for a new lunar rover that can navigate rugged terrain and the navigation system they're using. Lunar Rover Demonstration Navigation Group.
- Meeting The Institute of Navigation www
Meeting programs with abstracts. Institute of Navigation. Award winners and nomination forms. Membership information. Online version of the quarterly newsletter. Index of the organization's annual journal. The Institute of Navigation.
- Annotated Celestial Navigation Net www
Annotated hub site of resources relating to navigating by the stars, Navigation Net, including theory, practice, history, instruments, and classroom links. Celestial Navigation Net.
- Describes Near-Earth Navigation and Geodesy www
Describes the activities and research of the Navigation Research Office at the European Space Operations Center. Near-Earth Navigation and Geodesy.
- Non-profit International Association of Institutes of Navigation www
Non-profit making organisation with the objective of uniting national and multinational institutes and organisations which aim to foster human activities at sea, Association of Institutes of Navigation, in the air, in space and on land. Provides information on the Association, membership, news and events. International Association of Institutes of Navigation.
- About Nordic Institute of Navigation www
About the organization. Institute of Navigation. Membership information. Meeting programs. Discussion forum. Nordic Institute of Navigation.
- News, US Coast Guard Navigation Center www
News, Coast Guard Navigation Center, updates and advisories. Links to local US Coast Guards sites. Downloadable publications. US Coast Guard Navigation Center.
- About German Institute of Navigation (DGON) www
About the organization. Institute of Navigation (DGON). German Institute of Navigation (DGON).
- About Royal Institute of Navigation www
About the London based organization. Institute of Navigation. Membership information. Online newsletter and briefings. Mailing list. Search the organizations library or journals. Competitions and events schedule. Royal Institute of Navigation.
- Multi Muse www
Multi Unit Spectroscopic Explorer. Muse. A second generation integral field spectrograph for the VLT. Proposed to European Southern Observatory (ESO) by the Centre de Recherche Astronomique de Lyon (CRAL). Muse.
- Information Stars and Planets www
Information about interesting stars and planets in the galaxy, and Planets, as well as astral bodies outside the Milky Way. Includes photos. Stars and Planets.
- GPS GPS Discounts for Educators www
GPS special pricing for Trimble GeoExplorer 3 and ProXR/XRS educator kits. Discounts for Educators. GPS education and training courses. Tutorials to learn about the GPS system. GPS consulting and course development. GPS Discounts for Educators.
- Navigation-Wonder, Wing Way Systems www
Navigation-Wonder, Way Systems, a shareware GPS mapping navigation software including voice response system [Windows]. Wing Way Systems.
- Develops KilletSoft www
Develops software including geodetic standard software, KilletSoft, international geo data and development tools for geo informatics. KilletSoft.
- The Geodesy for the Layman www
The publication attempts to develop an appreciation of the scope of geodesy and to generate some understanding of the problems encountered in the science. Geodesy for the Layman.
- Describes Longitude at Sea www
Describes 17th and 18th century use of eclipses of Jupiter's moons to identify position. Longitude at Sea.
- Illustrated Evolution of the Sextant www
Illustrated article including details about dating. the Sextant. Links to antique instruments offered for sale. Evolution of the Sextant.
- Using Sun Compass www
Using a horizontal sundial as a sun compass by John C. Compass. Fakan, Ph.D. Sun Compass.
- Maker NAVTEQ www
Maker of digital maps for GPS navigation. NAVTEQ. Provides information about the company and their products. NAVTEQ.
- Palm CelestNav www
Palm Pilot shareware for finding your geographic position with a sextant. CelestNav.
- Pocket NavStation www
Pocket PC software for leisure vessels, NavStation, including logbook, passage planning, tidal prediction with interfaces to GPS and other NMEA or SeaTalk devices. NavStation.
- Articles, Institute of Mathematical Geography www
Articles, Mathematical Geography, papers and Solstice, an electronic journal of the interaction between geography and mathematics. Institute of Mathematical Geography.
- Project Moland - Monitoring Land Use / Cover Dynamics www
Moland - Monitoring Land Use / Cover Dynamics.
- Alexa: Navigation Geomatics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Navigation Geomatics
- DMOZ: Navigation Geomatics
dmoz.org Directory: Navigation Geomatics