Sites of firms or organizations that promote the exchange of computers or computer parts for reuse. Computer Hardware Materials Exchanges Pollution Prevention and Recycling Environment Science.
Computer hardware (or simply hardware in computing contexts) is the collection of physical elements that constitutes a computer system. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Computer hardware are the physical parts or components of a computer, such as the monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, graphic card, sound card and motherboard. By contrast, software is instructions that can be stored and ran by hardware.
- Computer hardware Category
- Computer architecture - In computer engineering, computer architecture is a set of rules and methods that describe the functionality, organization, and implementation of computer systems.
- Electronic hardware - Electronic hardware consists of interconnected electronic components which perform analog or logic operations on received and locally stored information to produce as output or store resulting new information or to provide control for output actuator mechanisms.
- Glossary of computer hardware terms - This is a glossary of terms relating to computer hardware ? physical computer hardware, architectural issues, and peripherals.
- History of computing hardware - The history of computing hardware covers the developments from early simple devices to aid calculation to modern day computers. Before the 20th century, most calculations were done by humans.
- Open-source computing hardware - Open-source computing hardware comprises computers and computer components with an open design. They are designed as open-source hardware using open-source principles.
- Digital electronics
- Working Computer Take Back Campaign www
Working to require consumer electronics manufacturers and brand owners to take full responsibility for the life cycle of their products, Take Back Campaign, through effective public policy requirements or enforceable agreements. Computer Take Back Campaign.
- Company Technology Recycling www
Company dedicated to recycling 100% of computers and components. Recycling. Denver, Colorado. Technology Recycling.
- Sussex PC Recycling www
Sussex company providing national coverage for issues relating to current Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment directive. PC Recycling.
- Computer Back Thru the Future www
Computer recycling facility for hard drive destruction at Ogdensburg, Thru the Future, NJ, USA. Specializes in finding reuse for surplus desktop technology with non reusable components being recycled according to best environmental practices. Back Thru the Future.
- Links Computer and Telecommunications Equipment Recycling www
Links to companies, and Telecommunications Equipment Recycling, associations and publications related to the computer and telecommunications recycling industry in general. Computer and Telecommunications Equipment Recycling.
- Re-marketing Re-tek UK www
Re-marketing service for excess/obsolete material generated from the electronics industry. Re-tek UK.
- From California Materials Exchange www
From California Integrated Waste Management Board. Materials Exchange. One organization's discard may be an asset somewhere else. California Materials Exchange.
- The Institution Recycling Network www
The IR-Network is a cooperative providing services to improve financial and operating results for recycling programs at colleges and universities, Recycling Network, hospitals, nursing homes, private schools, and similar institutions. Institution Recycling Network.
- Alexa: Computer Hardware Materials Exchanges
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Computer Hardware Materials Exchanges
- DMOZ: Computer Hardware Materials Exchanges
dmoz.org Directory: Computer Hardware Materials Exchanges