H ( named aitch / ˈ eɪ tʃ / or haitch / ˈ h eɪ tʃ / plural aitches or haitches ) is the eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- H The eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Heroin An opioid most commonly used as a recreational drug for its euphoric effects.
- Heaviside step function A discontinuous function named after Oliver Heaviside, whose value is zero for negative argument...
- H. (noble) H. was an unidentified nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary, who served as master of the horse in...
- h-index An author-level metric that attempts to measure both the productivity and citation impact of the...
- H (1990 film) A 1990 Canadian film written, directed, and produced by Darrell Wasyk.
- H (EP) An EP by Japanese recording artist Ayumi Hamasaki, featuring songs later included on her fifth...
- ATC code H Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the...
- ^H Characters representing the backspace control code.
- Offer HVAC Training www
Offer videotapes on HVAC and other construction trades, Training, also offer CDROMS, books and manuals on HVAC, Electrical, Appliance Service and Plumbing. HVAC Training.
- Offers High Performance HVAC www
Offers news, Performance HVAC, information, reviews and articles on air conditioning and heating, energy efficiency, indoor air quality and building automation systems. High Performance HVAC.
- General Visual Elements: Hafnium www
General and physical information, Elements: Hafnium, source, uses, key isotopes, and ionisation energies. Visual Elements: Hafnium.
- Physical Lenntech: Hafnium www
Physical data, Hafnium, chemical properties, health and environmental effects. Lenntech: Hafnium.
- Overview, Visual Elements: The Halogens www
Overview, Elements: The Halogens, general properties, and chemical data for the group. Visual Elements: The Halogens.
- Covers The Chemistry of the Halogens www
Covers their properties, Chemistry of the Halogens, methods of preparation, general trends, the hydrogen halides, and oxyacids of the halogens and their salts. The Chemistry of the Halogens.
- An The Principle of Least Action www
An overview of this principle from the online book "Principles of Nature" by Wayne Roberts. The Principle of Least Action.
- This History Topic: The Brachistichrone Problem www
This problem was posed by Johann Bernoulli in 1696 and several mathematicians rose to the challenge. History Topic: The Brachistichrone Problem.
- Basic It's Elemental: Hassium www
Basic physical and historical information. It's Elemental: Hassium.
- Basic Lenntech: Hassium www
Basic data. Lenntech: Hassium.
- Information Radnet www
Information about past releases and dispersion of radionuclides in the biosphere. Radnet.
- Official Multi-Agency Radiation Survey and Site Investigation Manual (MARSSIM) www
Official site for U. Radiation Survey and Site Investigation Manual (MARSSIM).S. multi-agency (EPA, NRC, DOE) consensus document on planning, conducting, evaluating, and documenting environmental radiological surveys of surface soil and building surfaces for demonstrating compliance with regulations. Multi-Agency Radiation Survey and Site Investigation Manual (MARSSIM).
- Alexa: H Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: H Science
- DMOZ: H Science
dmoz.org Directory: H Science