I ( named i / ˈ aɪ / , plural ies ) is the ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- I The ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Iodine A chemical element with symbol I and atomic number 53.
- I (film) A 2015 Indian Tamil-language romantic thriller film written and directed by Shankar and...
- I (pronoun) The first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in Modern English.
- Haplogroup I (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
- I (band) A Norwegian heavy metal supergroup formed in 2006.
- Goddess I The Schellhas-Zimmermann-Taube letter designation for one of the most important Maya deities: a...
- Mitsubishi i A kei car from automaker Mitsubishi Motors, first released in January 2006, twenty eight months...
- I-Foundation The sponsor of state-funded Hindu faith schools in the United Kingdom.
- 1 Meanings See related meanings for the word '1'.
- Provides Lund University: Quaternary Studies www
Provides information about research groups, University: Quaternary Studies, doctorol theses and the Swedish Quaternary Association. Lund University: Quaternary Studies.
- Web Cracking the Ice Age www
Web site related to the NOVA television program about the big sweep and panorama of the Ice Age. the Ice Age. Links to other resources. Cracking the Ice Age.
- Offers Laboratory for Image and Video Engineering www
Offers research and publications from the University of Texas at Austin. Laboratory for Image and Video Engineering.
- A DResearch GmbH www
A company focused on research and development in the fields of information and communication technologies including compact systems and components for the capture, GmbH, analysis, compression, storage, and transmission of image, video and audio signals. In English and German. DResearch GmbH.
- Questions Poynton's Gamma and Color FAQs www
Questions and articles on various image and color coding techniques and issues. Poynton's Gamma and Color FAQs.
- From ORNL Image Science and Machine Vision Group www
From the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Image Science and Machine Vision Group. Application areas include biological sciences (e.g., mammography and tomography), law enforcement and forensics, military applications, and measurement and controls for industry. ORNL Image Science and Machine Vision Group.
- A Inflammation: The Leukocyte Adhesion Cascade www
A detailed look at its various stages. The Leukocyte Adhesion Cascade. Maintained by the University of Virginia. Inflammation: The Leukocyte Adhesion Cascade.
- Physical Lenntech: Indium www
Physical data, Indium, chemical properties, and health effects. Lenntech: Indium.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Indium www
Atomic structure, Indium, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Indium.
- EPA's Residential Air-Cleaning Devices - A Summary of Available Information www
EPA's booklet on indoor air cleaning devices for the home. Residential Air-Cleaning Devices - A Summary of Available Information.
- Information Building Air Quality www
Information on a wide range of IAQ topics, Air Quality, including sick building syndrome, mold, fungi, air duct cleaning, ozone generators, and investigation of indoor air. Commercial site. Building Air Quality.
- Alexa: I Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: I Science
- DMOZ: I Science
dmoz.org Directory: I Science