K ( named kay / ˈ k eɪ / ) is the eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- K The eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. In...
- Vitamin K A group of structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamins the human body requires for complete...
- K (anime) is a 2012 anime series animated by the studio GoHands and directed by Shingo Suzuki, who also...
- K (programming language) A proprietary array processing language developed by Arthur Whitney and commercialized by Kx...
- Adem K An Australian independent rock musician and songwriter.
- K (Kylie Minogue book) A limited edition photographic book by Australian pop artist Kylie Minogue and her creative...
- K-theory In mathematics, K-theory is, roughly speaking, the study of a ring generated by vector bundles...
- K Records An independent record label in Olympia, Washington founded in 1982.
- K (element) A chemical element with symbol K and atomic number 19.
- K band Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'K band'.
- Promotes British Cave Research Association www
Promotes the study of caves and associated phenomena. Cave Research Association. Information about the organization and its activities; with online contents of several publications. British Cave Research Association.
- Dedicated West Virginia Cave Conservancy www
Dedicated to conservation and preservation of karst resources. Virginia Cave Conservancy. Includes information about the state's caves, conservation techniques, educational programs, and links. West Virginia Cave Conservancy.
- Has Geometry and the Imagination www
Has a small section on knot theory at an introductory level. and the Imagination. Also has sections on orbifolds, polyhedra and topology. Geometry and the Imagination.
- Links Knot Theory Group University of Liverpool www
Links to preprints and to programs written in pascal for doing knot calculations. Knot Theory Group University of Liverpool.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Krypton www
Atomic structure, Krypton, properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Krypton.
- Properties Wikipedia: Krypton www
Properties of the element, Krypton, including its history, applications, and characteristics. Wikipedia: Krypton.
- The Distant EKOs www
The Newsletter is dedicated to the dissemination of research relevant to the Kuiper belt. EKOs. The goal is to provide researchers with easy and rapid access to current observational and theoretical studies of the Kuiper belt, directly related objects, and other areas of research. Distant EKOs.
- NASA's science.nasa.gov: Hubble Spots the Biggest World Since Pluto www
NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has measured Quaoar and found it to be 1300 km wide. science.nasa.gov: Hubble Spots the Biggest World Since Pluto.
- Alexa: K Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: K Science
- DMOZ: K Science
dmoz.org Directory: K Science