L ( named el / ˈ ɛ l / ) is the twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- L The twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet, used in...
- Android L A codename for the Android mobile operating system developed by Google, spanning versions between...
- Laplace transform An integral transform named after its discoverer Pierre-Simon Laplace.
- L (Death Note) A fictional character in the manga series Death Note, created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.
- Carl Linnaeus A Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist, who formalised the modern system of naming...
- Chicago "L" The rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S.
- 50 (number) The natural number following 49 and preceding 51.
- L programming language Meanings Several languages.
- Illustrated What is La Niña? www
Illustrated explanation with realtime graphics and animations of data. La Niña?. Also numerous links to reference material from NOAA. What is La Niña?.
- Archive El Niño/La Niña Watch www
El Niño/La Niña Watch.
- News Analytica World www
News of trade fairs, World, conferences, and instruments for analytical research and development, with links to India and China, maintained in Munich, Germany. Analytica World.
- This History Topic: The Brachistichrone Problem www
This problem was posed by Johann Bernoulli in 1696 and several mathematicians rose to the challenge. History Topic: The Brachistichrone Problem.
- An The Principle of Least Action www
An overview of this principle from the online book "Principles of Nature" by Wayne Roberts. The Principle of Least Action.
- Tutorials Lanthanide Complexes Computational Chemistry www
Tutorials on how to perform quantum chemical calculations on coordination compounds of lanthanides using MOPAC 2009. Lanthanide Complexes Computational Chemistry.
- Features The Luminescent Lanthanide Homepage www
Features an overview of the group, Luminescent Lanthanide Homepage, how they can be made luminescent, bibliography, and links. The Luminescent Lanthanide Homepage.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Lanthanum www
Atomic structure, Lanthanum, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Lanthanum.
- Physical Lenntech: Lanthanum www
Physical data, Lanthanum, chemical properties, health and environmental effects. Lenntech: Lanthanum.
- Laser Laser www
Laser is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Laser. This site explains the concepts and applications. Laser.
- contains Laser FAQ www
contains information regarding laser terminology, FAQ, construction and principles. There are a lot of links to laser physics sites. Laser FAQ.
- Alexa: L Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: L Science
- DMOZ: L Science
dmoz.org Directory: L Science