L ( named el / ˈ ɛ l / ) is the twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- L The twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet, used in...
- Android L A codename for the Android mobile operating system developed by Google, spanning versions between...
- Laplace transform An integral transform named after its discoverer Pierre-Simon Laplace.
- L (Death Note) A fictional character in the manga series Death Note, created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.
- Carl Linnaeus A Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist, who formalised the modern system of naming...
- Chicago "L" The rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S.
- 50 (number) The natural number following 49 and preceding 51.
- L programming language Meanings Several languages.
- Includes Climate Prediction Center: Frequently Asked Questions about El Niño and La Niña www
Includes general questions, Prediction Center: Frequently Asked Questions about El Niño and La Niña, present conditions, forecasts, impacts on the US and worldwide, predicting and monitoring. Climate Prediction Center: Frequently Asked Questions about El Niño and La Niña.
- Illustrated What is an El Niño? www
Illustrated explanation with realtime graphics and animations of data from the tropical Pacific Ocean. an El Niño?. From NOAA. What is an El Niño?.
- News Analytica World www
News of trade fairs, World, conferences, and instruments for analytical research and development, with links to India and China, maintained in Munich, Germany. Analytica World.
- A Lagrangians and Hamiltonians for High School Students www
A discussion of Lagrangian and Hamiltonian dynamics is presented at a level which should be suitable for advanced high school students. Lagrangians and Hamiltonians for High School Students.
- An The Principle of Least Action www
An overview of this principle from the online book "Principles of Nature" by Wayne Roberts. The Principle of Least Action.
- Tutorials Lanthanide Complexes Computational Chemistry www
Tutorials on how to perform quantum chemical calculations on coordination compounds of lanthanides using MOPAC 2009. Lanthanide Complexes Computational Chemistry.
- Features The Luminescent Lanthanide Homepage www
Features an overview of the group, Luminescent Lanthanide Homepage, how they can be made luminescent, bibliography, and links. The Luminescent Lanthanide Homepage.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Lanthanum www
Atomic structure, Lanthanum, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Lanthanum.
- Physical Lenntech: Lanthanum www
Physical data, Lanthanum, chemical properties, health and environmental effects. Lenntech: Lanthanum.
- A Atomic and Laser Physics, University of Amsterdam www
A high-quality page of the research, and Laser Physics, University of Amsterdam, meetings and people involved with University of Amsterdam's Atomic and Laser Physics Group. Links to research documents in PDF (English). Atomic and Laser Physics, University of Amsterdam.
- Blog Lasers, Laser modules and Laser Accessories www
Blog with information and articles about all things laser. Lasers, Laser modules and Laser Accessories.
- Alexa: L Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: L Science
- DMOZ: L Science
dmoz.org Directory: L Science