Organizations are groups of people working together towards a common goal. This section is for organizations that do not themselves conduct scientific research but aim to spread information about such research. They organize meetings, publish journals and provide research grants for scientists in the field. The section includes scientific and engineering societies and associations, professional societies, museums of science and technology and government science establishments. Organizations Science.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- ICSTI International Council for Scientific and Technical Information www
ICSTI provides a forum for interaction between organizations that create, Council for Scientific and Technical Information, disseminate and use scientific and technical information. Information about the organization, membership, reports and events. International Council for Scientific and Technical Information.
- Aims International Union of Academies (IUA) www
Aims to encourage, Union of Academies (IUA), through collaborative research and publications, those branches of learning promoted by its members including philology, archeology, history, the moral, political and social sciences. International Union of Academies (IUA).
- CODATA International Council for Science: Committee on Data for Science and Technology www
CODATA works to improve the quality, Council for Science: Committee on Data for Science and Technology, reliability, management and accessibility of data of importance to all fields of science and technology. International Council for Science: Committee on Data for Science and Technology.
- Advisers The National Academies www
Advisers to the Nation on science, National Academies, engineering and medicine, addressing critical national issues and giving advice to the federal government and the public. The National Academies.
- ISNAR International Service for National Agricultural Research www
ISNAR assists developing countries in improving the performance of their national agricultural research systems and organizations. International Service for National Agricultural Research.
- For ESA - European Society for Agronomy www
For agronomists, European Society for Agronomy, researchers and teachers who are concerned with basic and applied science in agronomy: the relationships between crops, soils, climates and agricultural practices, and between agriculture and the environment. ESA - European Society for Agronomy.
- A Society for Urban, National, & Transnational/Global Anthropology www
Society for Urban, National, & Transnational/Global Anthropology.
- The European Society of Ethnopharmacology www
The principal aim of the Society is to promote cooperation and data sharing within Europe in the field of ethnopharmacology. European Society of Ethnopharmacology.
- This The Society for Historical Archaeology www
This US-based society focuses on the New World, Society for Historical Archaeology, but also includes European exploration and settlement in Africa, Asia, and Oceania. Directors, publications, news, meetings. The Society for Historical Archaeology.
- Established Donetsk Centre of the Institute of Oriental Studies www
Established to provide contacts and ties of co-operation between scientists in the field of archaeology, Centre of the Institute of Oriental Studies, history, culture, ideology and social problems of nations of the East. Donetsk Centre of the Institute of Oriental Studies.
- Provides Royal Society of Tasmania www
Provides information on the objectives of the Society, Society of Tasmania, its history, membership, lectures, publications, the library and awards. Royal Society of Tasmania.
- Research American Association for the Advancement of Science www
Research news, Association for the Advancement of Science, issue papers. Educational programs, science policy (U.S. and international). American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- An European Astronomical Society (EAS) www
An association founded under the Swiss Civil Code in 1990. Astronomical Society (EAS). Its purpose is to contribute to and promote the advancement of astronomy in Europe. European Astronomical Society (EAS).
- A International Occultation Timing Association: European Section (IOTA/ES) www
International Occultation Timing Association: European Section (IOTA/ES).
- Special International Organization of Plant Biosystematists www
Special interest group of the International Association for Plant Taxonomy. Organization of Plant Biosystematists. Includes information on chromosome data, symposia and the newsletter. International Organization of Plant Biosystematists.
- Non-governmental Young Biologists Association NGO www
Non-governmental organization the members of which are young bioscientists from universities and scientific institutions of Armenia. Young Biologists Association NGO.
- Alexa: Organizations Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Science
- DMOZ: Organizations Science
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Science