Organizations are groups of people working together towards a common goal. This section is for organizations that do not themselves conduct scientific research but aim to spread information about such research. They organize meetings, publish journals and provide research grants for scientists in the field. The section includes scientific and engineering societies and associations, professional societies, museums of science and technology and government science establishments. Organizations Science.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- ICSTI International Council for Scientific and Technical Information www
ICSTI provides a forum for interaction between organizations that create, Council for Scientific and Technical Information, disseminate and use scientific and technical information. Information about the organization, membership, reports and events. International Council for Scientific and Technical Information.
- CODATA International Council for Science: Committee on Data for Science and Technology www
CODATA works to improve the quality, Council for Science: Committee on Data for Science and Technology, reliability, management and accessibility of data of importance to all fields of science and technology. International Council for Science: Committee on Data for Science and Technology.
- Aims International Union of Academies (IUA) www
Aims to encourage, Union of Academies (IUA), through collaborative research and publications, those branches of learning promoted by its members including philology, archeology, history, the moral, political and social sciences. International Union of Academies (IUA).
- Advisers The National Academies www
Advisers to the Nation on science, National Academies, engineering and medicine, addressing critical national issues and giving advice to the federal government and the public. The National Academies.
- ISNAR International Service for National Agricultural Research www
ISNAR assists developing countries in improving the performance of their national agricultural research systems and organizations. International Service for National Agricultural Research.
- FACE Farmers Advancement & Cultivating Effort ( FACE ) www
FACE Trust is a not for profit, Advancement & Cultivating Effort ( FACE ), non-governmental organization that aims to improve people's lives in Bangladesh by providing information and applying expertise to solve problems in agriculture and the environment. Farmers Advancement & Cultivating Effort ( FACE ).
- The American Anthropological Association www
The primary professional society of anthropologists in the United States since its founding in 1902, Anthropological Association, is the world's largest professional organization of individuals interested in anthropology. American Anthropological Association.
- AES, Academic Ethnological Society www
AES, Ethnological Society, based at Sofia, is a non-governmental organization in the field of anthropology. Provides information on projects. Academic Ethnological Society.
- Hands Heritage Education Programs www
Hands on archaeology programs for kids. Education Programs. The programs include classroom field trips summer "day" camp and travel programs for families. There is also a glossary of words used in archaeology. Heritage Education Programs.
- International International Council for Archaeozoology (ICAZ) www
International organization for those interested in the study of human/animal interactions through the analysis of archaeological animal bones. Council for Archaeozoology (ICAZ). International Council for Archaeozoology (ICAZ).
- ASERS ASERS: Academic Society for Education, Research & Science www
ASERS is a professional organization which aims to promote excellence in scientific research and education for sustainable development and to play a major role in bringing science and society a step closer together. ASERS: Academic Society for Education, Research & Science.
- Aims The Sensometric Society www
Aims to increase awareness of the methodology of sensory and consumer science, Sensometric Society, improve cooperation between people interested in sensometrics, and disseminate knowledge of sensometrics. Includes information on joining the society and forthcoming meetings. The Sensometric Society.
- Founded The Astronomical Society of South Australia www
Founded in 1892, Astronomical Society of South Australia, is the oldest society of its kind in Australia. Its objectives are to promote the Science of Astronomy and all its branches by holding regular meetings and viewing nights, circulating current astronomical information, and encouraging popular interest. The Astronomical Society of South Australia.
- Provides International Organisations for Archaeoastronomy and Cultural Astronomy www
Provides general information for the European Society for Astronomy in Culture and International Society for Archaeoastronomy and Astronomy in Culture. International Organisations for Archaeoastronomy and Cultural Astronomy.
- IBS International Biometric Society www
IBS promotes the development and application of statistical and mathematical theory and methods in the biosciences. Biometric Society. Provides details of the society, its conferences, educational programs and publications. International Biometric Society.
- Organized Pan-American Aerobiology Association www
Organized to support research on the sources, Aerobiology Association, dispersal, and deposition of airborne biological particles such as pollen and fungal spores. Pan-American Aerobiology Association.
- Alexa: Organizations Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Science
- DMOZ: Organizations Science
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Science