P ( named pee / ˈ p iː / ) is the 16th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- P The 16th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Pi A mathematical constant. Originally defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference to its...
- Methamphetamine A potent central nervous system stimulant that is mainly used as a recreational drug and less...
- Parking The act of stopping and disengaging a vehicle and leaving it unoccupied.
- P (band) A short-lived American alternative rock band formed in early 1993 by Butthole Surfers frontman...
- p-value The probability for a given statistical model that, when the null hypothesis is true, the...
- Railpower Technologies Railpower Technologies Corp. is a subsidiary of R.J. Corman Railroad Group that builds...
- Pulse In medicine, a pulse represents the tactile arterial palpation of the heartbeat by trained...
- Rho The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 100.
- BBC Handy Clues to Ascent of Man www
BBC News report on study suggesting that the precision grip of early modern humans may have allowed them to triumph over Neanderthals. Handy Clues to Ascent of Man.
- A Paleoprimatology & Human Evolution Yahoo! Group www
A forum for the scientific discussion of paleoanthropology, & Human Evolution Yahoo! Group, paleoprimatology, physical anthropology, cultural anthropology, Stone Age archeology, human origins, primate biology, and primate evolution. Paleoprimatology & Human Evolution Yahoo! Group.
- Website Hans' Paleobotany Pages www
Website on fossil plants. Hans' Paleobotany Pages.
- Information History of Paleozoic Forests and the Earliest Land Plants www
Information from the Paleobotanic Research Group at the University of Munster. History of Paleozoic Forests and the Earliest Land Plants.
- Article Evolution of the Colorado River and its Tributaries www
Article introducing a model for the evolution of the Colorado River and the origin of the Grand Canyon. Evolution of the Colorado River and its Tributaries.
- Presentation Quaternary Palynology Research by Pim de Klerk www
Presentation of research projects involving pollen analysis for the study of environmental and climatic changes from late Pleistocene to present, Palynology Research by Pim de Klerk, with main focus on northern Germany. Quaternary Palynology Research by Pim de Klerk.
- A ePalaeontology www
A web portal offering information primarily of use to professional paleontologists, ePalaeontology, including links to news, articles, job openings and field class opportunities. ePalaeontology.
- Information Ice Age Paleontology of Southeast Alaska www
Information on research being undertaken by Timothy H. Age Paleontology of Southeast Alaska. Heaton of the University of South Dakota. Ice Age Paleontology of Southeast Alaska.
- Extensive WebElements: Palladium www
Extensive information on history, Palladium, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties. WebElements: Palladium.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Palladium www
Atomic structure, Palladium, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Palladium.
- Research Microwave Modification of Wood www
Research on the technology of producing innovative wood materials Microwave Modification of Wood.
- The University of Minnesota www
The Department of bio-based products. Minnesota. Contact and other information including information about the graduate and undergraduate programs, extension classes, faculty, career, and the on-line Minnesota Forest Products Directory. University of Minnesota.
- Alexa: P Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: P Science
- DMOZ: P Science
dmoz.org Directory: P Science