P ( named pee / ˈ p iː / ) is the 16th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- P The 16th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Pi A mathematical constant, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, commonly...
- Methamphetamine A strong central nervous system stimulant that is mainly used as a recreational drug and less...
- Parking The act of stopping and disengaging a vehicle and leaving it unoccupied.
- P (band) A short-lived American alternative rock band formed in early 1993 by Butthole Surfers frontman...
- p-value The probability for a given statistical model that, when the null hypothesis is true, the...
- Railpower Technologies Railpower Technologies Corp. is a subsidiary of R.J. Corman Railroad Group that builds...
- Pulse In medicine, a pulse represents the tactile arterial palpation of the heartbeat by trained...
- Rho The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 100.
- A Human Evolution www
A study of the evolution of hominids. Human Evolution.
- Personal Aida Gomez Robles www
Personal webpage of this researcher in Paleoanthropology at the National Research Centre on Human Evolution (CENIEH). Gomez Robles. Includes research lines, publications, fieldwork and curriculum vitae. Aida Gomez Robles.
- Article Darwin and Modern Science: The Palaeontological Record: Plants www
Article by D. and Modern Science: The Palaeontological Record: Plants. H. Scott, President of the Linnean Society, which discusses the fossil record of plants and its bearing on the truth of the doctrine of evolution, on phylogeny and on the theory of natural selection. Darwin and Modern Science: The Palaeontological Record: Plants.
- A Did the Wood Roach or Prototermite Cause the Permian-Triassic Coal Hiatus? www
A symbiosis of the wood roach with a cellulose digesting protozoa probably caused Permian aridity and rise of conifers, the Wood Roach or Prototermite Cause the Permian-Triassic Coal Hiatus?, and created the early Triassic coal hiatus. Did the Wood Roach or Prototermite Cause the Permian-Triassic Coal Hiatus?.
- Chapter Brief History of Climate: Causes and Mechanisms www
Chapter from an online textbook, History of Climate: Causes and Mechanisms, Introduction to Climate Dynamics and Climate Modeling. Brief History of Climate: Causes and Mechanisms.
- Discussion Snowball Earth www
Discussion of a hypothesis that Earth was covered by ice from pole to pole for long periods in the geological past. Snowball Earth.
- Shows The Paleontology Portal www
Shows photos of fossils of different types. Paleontology Portal. Browse by location, time period or type. The Paleontology Portal.
- Provides World Fossil Forum www
Provides discussion areas for fossils, Fossil Forum, rocks and minerals. World Fossil Forum.
- Extensive WebElements: Palladium www
Extensive information on history, Palladium, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties. WebElements: Palladium.
- Basic ChemicalElements.com: Palladium www
Basic information, Palladium, atomic structure, and isotopes. ChemicalElements.com: Palladium.
- Devoted Pulp & Paper Research & Education Center, Auburn University www
Devoted to research and education for the paper industry. & Paper Research & Education Center, Auburn University. Offers a limited number of academic scholarships for students. Pulp & Paper Research & Education Center, Auburn University.
- Hotlinks AIChE Forest Products Home Page www
Hotlinks to the forest products industry, Forest Products Home Page, particularly paper, are given on this home page for the Forest Products Division of AIChE. AIChE Forest Products Home Page.
- Alexa: P Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: P Science
- DMOZ: P Science
dmoz.org Directory: P Science