A people is a plurality of persons considered as a whole, as is the case with an ethnic group or nation. (wikipedia)
- people A plurality of persons considered as a whole, as is the case with an ethnic group or nation.
- People (magazine) An American weekly magazine of celebrity and human-interest stories, published by Meredith...
- Lists of people People in these lists may have either unspecified traits, or specific characteristics.
- People (play) A play by the English playwright Alan Bennett.
- People (TV series) A Canadian documentary television series which aired on CBC Television in 1955.
- People Records A record label founded by James Brown.
- Peoples (store) A defunct chain of department stores located in the Puget Sound area of Washington.
- David Peoples An American screenwriter who wrote Blade Runner, Unforgiven, and 12 Monkeys.
- People (Windows) A contact management app and address book included in Microsoft's Windows 8 and 10.
- People skills People skills are patterns of behavior and behavioral interactions.
- Biographical Mysterious People www
Biographical articles about several well-known mysterious or unusual people. Mysterious People.
- Stories Weird Science: Electric People www
Stories from surfers who claim to cause devices to malfunction. Weird Science: Electric People.
- HST/NICMOS Glenn Schneider www
HST/NICMOS and other recent astronomical endeavors, Schneider, professional and personal. Includes CV and publications. Steward Observatory, University of Arizona. Glenn Schneider.
- Article Professor John Slivak www
Article on the life of this civil engineering consultant who became an astronomer at the Mount Regina Observatory, John Slivak, Pennsylvania. Professor John Slivak.
- Includes Sominsky, Vitaly www
Includes CV, Vitaly, information on innovations, ideas for realization, patents and publications. Sominsky, Vitaly.
- Publications Bhalchandra Bhanage www
Publications and papers by researcher, Bhanage, in Homogeneous Catalysis, Catalyst product separation techniques. Bhalchandra Bhanage.
- Polymers Erwan Colomb www
Polymers PhD, Colomb, his CV and some links. Erwan Colomb.
- Particle Clare Quarman www
Particle Physics PhD student, Quarman, Royal Holloway, University of London. Member of the ATLAS experiment. Current research and contact info. Clare Quarman.
- Professor Browne, John www
Professor at Swinburne University of Technology. John. Introduces Mathematica projects, Grassmann algebra, programming for engineers, probabilistic and robust engineering design. Browne, John.
- Alexa: People Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: People Science
- DMOZ: People Science
dmoz.org Directory: People Science