Q ( named cue / ˈ k juː / ) is the 17th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- Q The 17th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. In nearly...
- Schoolboy Q An American hip hop recording artist from South Central Los Angeles, California.
- Maggie Q An American actress, model and animal rights activist.
- Stacey Q An American pop singer, songwriter, dancer and actress.
- Q (James Bond) A fictional character in the James Bond films and film novelisations.
- Q (dairy) A private dairy products company based in Bergen, Norway.
- Q (cipher) A block cipher invented by Leslie McBride.
- Q Factor (bicycles) The distance between the pedal attachment points on the crank arms, when measured parallel to the...
- Voiceless uvular stop A type of consonantal sound, used in some spoken languages.
- Cardiac output A term used in cardiac physiology that describes the volume of blood being pumped by the heart...
- Q (San Jose Earthquakes mascot) Furry blue mascot of the Major League Soccer team San Jose Earthquakes.
- Access Tantara www
Access to books about software process improvement, Tantara, software quality assurance, software engineering, et. al. Tantara.
- Articles Smarter Solutions www
Articles meant to assist practitioners apply methods of Six Sigma statistical methods of Quality Engineering. Smarter Solutions.
- A Quantum Algorithm Zoo www
A comprehensive list of all algorithms for quantum computers which provide a speedup over the fastest known classical algorithms. Quantum Algorithm Zoo.
- Weblog Qualgorithms www
Weblog focused on quantum algorithms, Qualgorithms, the latest quantum computing advances, and interesting research. Qualgorithms.
- The Mona Lisa: Ineffable Smile of Quantum Mechanics www
The portrait of Mona Lisa is scrutinized with reference to quantum mechanics Mona Lisa: Ineffable Smile of Quantum Mechanics.
- Information Quantum Experiments and the Foundations of Physics www
Information about experiments performed in Austria. Quantum Experiments and the Foundations of Physics.
- Quasars Laser Stars - Quasars www
Quasars are not black holes, Stars - Quasars, they are laser stars within our galaxy. Laser Stars - Quasars.
- Quasars Bill Keel's WWW Gallery - Active Galaxies and Quasars www
Quasars and Active Galactic Nuclei Bill Keel's WWW Gallery - Active Galaxies and Quasars.
- Information Quaternary Paleoenvironmental and Paleoclimate Studies at Colby College www
Information about student research, Paleoenvironmental and Paleoclimate Studies at Colby College, with numerous links. Quaternary Paleoenvironmental and Paleoclimate Studies at Colby College.
- Paleonenvironmental Beringian Atlas www
Paleonenvironmental atlas of Beringia, Atlas, an area covering easternmost Siberia and western Alaska. Beringian Atlas.
- Alexa: Q Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Q Science
- DMOZ: Q Science
dmoz.org Directory: Q Science