Q ( named cue / ˈ k juː / ) is the 17th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- Q The 17th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. In nearly...
- Schoolboy Q An American hip hop recording artist from South Central Los Angeles, California.
- Maggie Q An American actress, model and animal rights activist.
- Stacey Q An American pop singer, songwriter, dancer and actress.
- Q (James Bond) A fictional character in the James Bond films and film novelisations.
- Q (dairy) A private dairy products company based in Bergen, Norway.
- Q (cipher) A block cipher invented by Leslie McBride.
- Q Factor (bicycles) The distance between the pedal attachment points on the crank arms, when measured parallel to the...
- Voiceless uvular stop A type of consonantal sound, used in some spoken languages.
- Cardiac output A term used in cardiac physiology that describes the volume of blood being pumped by the heart...
- Q (San Jose Earthquakes mascot) Furry blue mascot of the Major League Soccer team San Jose Earthquakes.
- SAVE SAVE International- Value Engineering www
SAVE International -the international society for the advancement and promotion of the value methodology (also called value engineering, International- Value Engineering, value analysis or value management). SAVE International- Value Engineering.
- Federal Standards Council of Canada www
Federal Crown corporation with the mandate to promote efficient and effective standardization. Standards Council of Canada.
- Quantum Qwiki www
Quantum Physics Wiki hosted by Stanford, Qwiki, with pages on quantum information, quantum computation, quantum control and quantum optics. Qwiki.
- FP6 QUROPE www
FP6 Coordinated Actions program that aims at coordinating all efforts at the European level towards a unified community in Quantum Information Processing. QUROPE.
- We An introduction to Quantized Lie Groups and Algebras www
We give a selfcontained introduction to the theory of quantum groups according to Drinfeld highlighting the formal aspects as well as the applications to the Yang-Baxter equation and representation theory. introduction to Quantized Lie Groups and Algebras. Introductions to Hopf algebras, Poisson structures and deformation quantization are also provided. An introduction to Quantized Lie Groups and Algebras.
- Entry Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics www
Entry from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy on Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, the first general attempt to understand the world of atoms as this is represented by quantum mechanics. Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.
- Part Frequently Asked Questions About Quasars www
Part of an FAQ site that evolved from an exchange of e-mail messages with middle school science students. Frequently Asked Questions About Quasars.
- Quasars Laser Stars - Quasars www
Quasars are not black holes, Stars - Quasars, they are laser stars within our galaxy. Laser Stars - Quasars.
- In Quaternary and Paleoclimate Research www
In the Department of Geoscience, and Paleoclimate Research, University of Wisconsin-Madison. Studies of basic and applied problems in glacial geology, paleoclimatology, glaciology and paleocoeanography. Quaternary and Paleoclimate Research.
- Global Pliocene and Late Quaternary Sea Level www
Global Gridded maps. and Late Quaternary Sea Level. USGS Open File Report 96-000. Pliocene and Late Quaternary Sea Level.
- Alexa: Q Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Q Science
- DMOZ: Q Science
dmoz.org Directory: Q Science