R ( named ar/or / ɑːr / ) is the 18th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- R The 18th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- R (programming language) An open source programming language and software environment for statistical computing and...
- Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient A measure of the linear dependence between two variables X and Y, giving a value between +1 and...
- Spectral resolution A measure of its ability to resolve features in the electromagnetic spectrum.
- R-value (insulation) A measure of thermal resistance, or ability of heat to transfer from hot to cold, through...
- Ritardando A term for a change in tempo.
- R (film) A 2010 Danish prison drama film written and directed by Tobias Lindholm and Michael Noer, and...
- The Crown The state in all its aspects within the jurisprudence of the Commonwealth realms and their...
- R (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- R Type A side scrolling shoot-em-up arcade game produced by Irem in 1987.
- The three Rs The three Rs refers to the foundations of a basic skills-oriented education program in schools:...
- Fact U.S. DOE - National Spent Nuclear Fuel Program www
Fact sheets from the U. DOE - National Spent Nuclear Fuel Program.S. Department of Energy (DOE) on spent fuel issues and background. Includes program mission, lessons learned, progress, spent fuel data and contact information. U.S. DOE - National Spent Nuclear Fuel Program.
- Deep Grimsel Test Site www
Deep underground rock laboratory in the Swiss Alps operated by a consortium of countries and companies investigating long-term chemical and nuclear waste disposal. Test Site. Describes planned and ongoing research projects in radionuclide transport, rock characterization, fiber optic monitoring, groundwater modeling, gas migration, and other areas. Grimsel Test Site.
- Information U.S. EPA Radiation Protection Division www
Information and educational materials. EPA Radiation Protection Division. About radiological topics in general, plus EPA's activities in protecting the public and the environment from exposure, cleaning up radioactively contaminated sites, and participating in radiological emergency preparedness and response. U.S. EPA Radiation Protection Division.
- A Health Effects of Ionizing Radiation www
A comprehensive report from the Canadian Environmental Advisory Council on the biological effects of radiation. Effects of Ionizing Radiation. Genetic damage, latency of cancer, units of exposure, biological effectiveness of radiation. Health Effects of Ionizing Radiation.
- Presents Radiometric Dating: A Christian Perspective www
Presents a broad overview of radiometric dating techniques and refutes various misconceptions held by Christians who doubt these methods because they contradict their beliefs in a young earth. Radiometric Dating: A Christian Perspective.
- Large A Radiometric Dating Resource List www
Large annotated directory of internet resources on radiocarbon and other radioactive dating methods, Radiometric Dating Resource List, including creationists' views and scientific critiques of those views. A Radiometric Dating Resource List.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Radium www
Atomic structure, Radium, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Radium.
- Properties Wikipedia: Radium www
Properties of the element, Radium, including its history, applications, and characteristics. Wikipedia: Radium.
- Properties Wikipedia: Radon www
Properties of the element, Radon, including its history, applications, and characteristics. Wikipedia: Radon.
- Extensive WebElements: Radon www
Extensive information on history, Radon, uses, occurrence, and properties. WebElements: Radon.
- The Natural Radioactivity www
The Radiation Information Network (Idaho State U). Radioactivity. Primordial, cosmogenic and man-made radiation sources. Radon accounts for 56% of the total effective dose to people in the US. Radioactivity in soil, building materials, and human bodies. Natural Radioactivity.
- Pennsylvania Gemmill Laboratories www
Pennsylvania company providing radon certification training, Laboratories, radon measurement and mitigation courses and radon instrument calibration courses. Also offers granite radiation testing services. Gemmill Laboratories.
- Alexa: R Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: R Science
- DMOZ: R Science
dmoz.org Directory: R Science