Contemporary and historical anthropologists. Anthropologists Anthropology Social Sciences Science.
Anthropology is concerned with studying the subject matter of several fields such as archaeological anthropology, sociocultural anthropology, linguistic anthropology and biological anthropology. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: An anthropologist is a person engaged in the practice of anthropology. Anthropology is the study of various aspects of humans within past and present societies. Social anthropology, cultural anthropology, and philosophical anthropology study the norms and values of societies. Linguistic anthropology studies how language affects social life, while economic anthropology studies human economic behavior. Biological, forensic, and medical anthropology study the biological development of humans, the application of biological anthropology in a legal setting, and the study of diseases and their impacts on humans over time, respectively.
- Psychologist - A psychologist is a mental health professional who evaluates and studies behavior and mental processes.
- Biologist - A biologist, is a scientist who has specialized knowledge in the field of biology, the scientific study of life. Biologists involved in fundamental research attempt to explore and further explain the underlying mechanisms that govern the functioning of living matter.
- Social science occupations
- About.com Biographies of Archaeologists and Related Scientists www
About. Archaeologists and Related Scientists.com lists links to biographies of some of the famous and infamous archaeologists throughout history. Biographies of Archaeologists and Related Scientists.
- Fully Worldwide E-mail Directory of Anthropologists www
Fully searchable database of anthropologists. E-mail Directory of Anthropologists. Find archaeologists by name, location, or research interests. Worldwide E-mail Directory of Anthropologists.
- Medical Gravlee, Clarence www
Medical anthropologist at Florida State University with primary research interests in ethnicity, Clarence, racism, and health in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Gravlee, Clarence.
- Anthropologist Duggleby, Christine R. www
Anthropologist at the University of Buffalo researching human population biology, Christine R., genetics and evolutionary theory. Duggleby, Christine R..
- Kinesics Franz Boas and Early Camera Study of Behavior www
Kinesics Report article by Jay Ruby reviewing Boaz's visual anthropological research on the Kwakiutl. Franz Boas and Early Camera Study of Behavior.
- Paper The Cultural Wilderness of Canadian Water in the Ethnography of Franz Boas www
Paper discussing the geography of Boaz's early ethnographic research. The Cultural Wilderness of Canadian Water in the Ethnography of Franz Boas.
- Professor Boyd, Robert www
Professor of anthropology at UCLA whose research interests focuses on mathematical models of human behavior. Boyd, Robert.
- Anthropology Dentan, Robert K. www
Anthropology professor at the University of Buffalo who studies social organization, Robert K., ecology and ritual in Southeast Asia and Africa. Dentan, Robert K..
- Research Fenigsen, Janina www
Research interests are political economy of language, Janina, linguistic ideologies, gender and emotion, politics of representation, postcolonial selves, creole languages, plantation societies, Caribbean art, and belief systems. University of South Carolina. Fenigsen, Janina.
- A Sapir, Edward www
A leading figure in twentieth-century linguistics and anthropology who specialized in Canadian native populations. Sapir, Edward.
- Provides The Imagination Symbol www
Provides random links about the medieval philosopher and scientific pioneer Bishop Robert Grosseteste. The Imagination Symbol.
- Biographical Profiles in Science www
Biographical information and archival collections of several prominent twentieth-century American biomedical scientists. Profiles in Science.
- The NSF Anthropology Program www
The National Science Foundation's research initiative to promote basic scientific research on the causes and consequences of human social and cultural variation. Anthropology Program. Features grants and awards information, staff directory, and history of the program. NSF Anthropology Program.
- An Center for Human Origin and Cultural Diversity www
An outreach program at the University of Missouri-St. for Human Origin and Cultural Diversity. Louis that offers instruction to people of all ages in both cultural and physical anthropology. Site features lesson plans and educational resources. Center for Human Origin and Cultural Diversity.
- Alexa: Anthropologists Anthropology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Anthropologists Anthropology
- DMOZ: Anthropologists Anthropology
dmoz.org Directory: Anthropologists Anthropology