Contemporary and historical anthropologists. Anthropologists Anthropology Social Sciences Science.
Anthropology is concerned with studying the subject matter of several fields such as archaeological anthropology, sociocultural anthropology, linguistic anthropology and biological anthropology. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: An anthropologist is a person engaged in the practice of anthropology. Anthropology is the study of various aspects of humans within past and present societies. Social anthropology, cultural anthropology, and philosophical anthropology study the norms and values of societies. Linguistic anthropology studies how language affects social life, while economic anthropology studies human economic behavior. Biological, forensic, and medical anthropology study the biological development of humans, the application of biological anthropology in a legal setting, and the study of diseases and their impacts on humans over time, respectively.
- Psychologist - A psychologist studies normal and abnormal mental states from cognitive, emotional, and social processes and behavior by observing, interpreting, and recording how individuals relate to one another and to their environments.
- Biologist - A biologist, is a scientist who has specialized knowledge in the field of biology, the scientific study of life. Biologists involved in fundamental research attempt to explore and further explain the underlying mechanisms that govern the functioning of living matter.
- Social science occupations
- About.com Biographies of Archaeologists and Related Scientists www
About. Archaeologists and Related Scientists.com lists links to biographies of some of the famous and infamous archaeologists throughout history. Biographies of Archaeologists and Related Scientists.
- Fully Worldwide E-mail Directory of Anthropologists www
Fully searchable database of anthropologists. E-mail Directory of Anthropologists. Find archaeologists by name, location, or research interests. Worldwide E-mail Directory of Anthropologists.
- Current King, Barbara www
Current work involves the study of the emergence of gestural communication in captive ape infants in interaction with their family members. Barbara. College of William and Mary. King, Barbara.
- Kent Meindl, Richard S. www
Kent State University instructor who teaches primate ecology and behavior. Richard S.. Offers an article that discusses various aspects of his research interests and a link to his CV. Meindl, Richard S..
- Kinesics Franz Boas and Early Camera Study of Behavior www
Kinesics Report article by Jay Ruby reviewing Boaz's visual anthropological research on the Kwakiutl. Franz Boas and Early Camera Study of Behavior.
- Biography German American Corner: BOAS, Franz (1858-1942) www
Biography from a site listing noteworthy German-Americans. American Corner: BOAS, Franz (1858-1942). German American Corner: BOAS, Franz (1858-1942).
- Associate Fiske, Alan Page www
Associate Professor of Anthropology at UCLA whose research and teaching explores the ways in which culture, Alan Page, psychology, and natural selection operate together to shape human sociality. Fiske, Alan Page.
- Research Roufs, Tim www
Research interests focus on Middle America, Tim, culture and personality, and the sociocultural change of prehistoric cultures. University of Minnesota, Duluth. Roufs, Tim.
- A Sapir, Edward www
A leading figure in twentieth-century linguistics and anthropology who specialized in Canadian native populations. Sapir, Edward.
- Research Fenigsen, Janina www
Research interests are political economy of language, Janina, linguistic ideologies, gender and emotion, politics of representation, postcolonial selves, creole languages, plantation societies, Caribbean art, and belief systems. University of South Carolina. Fenigsen, Janina.
- Provides The Imagination Symbol www
Provides random links about the medieval philosopher and scientific pioneer Bishop Robert Grosseteste. The Imagination Symbol.
- A Bright Sparcs www
A biographical, Sparcs, bibliographical and archival database of more than 3,000 Australian scientists with links to related articles and images. Bright Sparcs.
- The National Anthropological Archives www
The NAA collects and preserves historical and contemporary anthropological materials that document the world's cultures and the history of anthropology. National Anthropological Archives.
- Feed Connotea: Anthropology www
Feed offers links to news, Anthropology, journal articles and Web sites. Connotea: Anthropology.
- Alexa: Anthropologists Anthropology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Anthropologists Anthropology
- DMOZ: Anthropologists Anthropology
dmoz.org Directory: Anthropologists Anthropology