Forthcoming and past conferences, symposia and workshops with an archaeological theme. Organization is primarily based on the location where the conference is-was held. Conferences Archaeology Social Sciences Science.
- Wikipedia: A conference is a meeting of people who "confer" about a topic. Conference types include...
- Conference pear , a fruit, a cultivar of European pear.
- Summit (meeting) - A summit meeting is a meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda.
- Symposium Meanings
- Annual International Congress of Americanists www
Annual meeting of interdisciplinary specialists in the field of American studies. Congress of Americanists. History, upcoming convention, and programs. International Congress of Americanists.
- Listing Archaeology Conferences Worldwide www
Listing of upcoming events in Archaeology and related fields. Archaeology Conferences Worldwide.
- Details SEAC 2002 www
Details the conference in Taartu, 2002, Estonia discussing records of cosmic catastrophes the human past. SEAC 2002.
- The INSAP:Inspiration of Astronomical Phenomena www
The homepage of the conferences for The Inspiration of Astronomical Phenomena. INSAP:Inspiration of Astronomical Phenomena.
- The H209 Forum: Water Challenges for Coastal Cities from the Dutch Delta to New York Harbor www
The H209 Forum will take place at Liberty Science Center, Forum: Water Challenges for Coastal Cities from the Dutch Delta to New York Harbor, Jersey City, NJ, USA from September 9-10, 2009. H209 Forum: Water Challenges for Coastal Cities from the Dutch Delta to New York Harbor.
- Independent, World Resources Forum www
Independent, Resources Forum, multinational platform for debate and innovation on resource efficiency. Davos, Switzerland. World Resources Forum.
- To Gordon Research Conferences www
To promote discussions and the exchange of ideas of studies in the biological, Research Conferences, chemical and physical sciences. Gordon Research Conferences.
- Conference Arctic Change 2008 www
Conference to be held in Quebec, Change 2008, Canada, that is set to bring together researchers, students, policy makers and stakeholders from all fields of Arctic research and all countries to address the global challenges and opportunities related to climate change in the circum-Arctic. Arctic Change 2008.
- Information 2010 Ocean Sciences Meeting www
Information on this meeting to be held 22–26 February 2010 at the Oregon Convention Center, Ocean Sciences Meeting, USA. 2010 Ocean Sciences Meeting.
- Regular AGU Meetings www
Regular program of small, Meetings, focussed meetings that provide significant time for discussion and interaction among the participants. Topics include all aspects of geophysics and space physics. AGU Meetings.
- International CAA 2003 - Enter the Past www
International Congress on Cultural Heritage for representatives from various fields to come together and discuss new ideas for technology to help preserve cultural heritage. 2003 - Enter the Past. Held in Vienna, Austria on April 8-12, 2003. CAA 2003 - Enter the Past.
- Features Second International Conference on Soils and Archaeology www
Features abstracts and information on conference topics and participants. International Conference on Soils and Archaeology. Located in Pisa, Italy. May 2003. Second International Conference on Soils and Archaeology.
- The Seminar for Arabian Studies www
The only international forum which meets annually for the presentation of the latest academic research in the humanities on the Arabian Peninsula (including archaeology, for Arabian Studies, epigraphy, ethnography, language, history, art etc.) from the earliest times to the present day. Seminar for Arabian Studies.
- A ArchArt www
A directory of photographs for educational use relating to archaeology and art history. ArchArt.
- A Wikipedia Portal: Archaeology www
A gateway to the many articles on archaeology in this online collaborative encyclopedia. Portal: Archaeology. Includes news and featured articles and images. Wikipedia Portal: Archaeology.
- Alexa: Conferences Archaeology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Conferences Archaeology
- DMOZ: Conferences Archaeology
dmoz.org Directory: Conferences Archaeology