Forthcoming and past conferences, symposia and workshops with an archaeological theme. Organization is primarily based on the location where the conference is-was held. Conferences Archaeology Social Sciences Science.
- Wikipedia: A conference is a meeting of people who "confer" about a topic. Conference types include...
- Conference pear , a fruit, a cultivar of European pear.
- Summit (meeting) - A summit meeting is an international meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda.
- Symposium Meanings
- Annual International Congress of Americanists www
Annual meeting of interdisciplinary specialists in the field of American studies. Congress of Americanists. History, upcoming convention, and programs. International Congress of Americanists.
- Listing Archaeology Conferences Worldwide www
Listing of upcoming events in Archaeology and related fields. Archaeology Conferences Worldwide.
- The INSAP:Inspiration of Astronomical Phenomena www
The homepage of the conferences for The Inspiration of Astronomical Phenomena. INSAP:Inspiration of Astronomical Phenomena.
- Details SEAC 2002 www
Details the conference in Taartu, 2002, Estonia discussing records of cosmic catastrophes the human past. SEAC 2002.
- A GLOBE International Conference & Trade Fair Series www
A series of biennial conferences and trade fairs bringing people together to discuss current trends and to showcase innovative technology solutions for the world's environmental problems. International Conference & Trade Fair Series. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. GLOBE International Conference & Trade Fair Series.
- Lists Minerals Engineering International www
Lists meetings regarding environmental issues in minerals processing and extractive metallurgy. Minerals Engineering International.
- A WikiCFP www
A Wiki website that allows user to publish and share "Calls For Papers" for conferences in diverse fields of science. WikiCFP.
- Scientific IPSI Belgrade Conferences and Workshops www
Scientific conferences emphasising synergy and interaction. Belgrade Conferences and Workshops. By invitation with a special emphasis on young researchers. IPSI Belgrade Conferences and Workshops.
- Regular AGU Meetings www
Regular program of small, Meetings, focussed meetings that provide significant time for discussion and interaction among the participants. Topics include all aspects of geophysics and space physics. AGU Meetings.
- Information 2010 Meeting of the Americas www
Information on this meeting to be held in Foz do Iguassu, Meeting of the Americas, Brazil, from 8–13 August 2010. It will cover topics in all areas of geophysical sciences. 2010 Meeting of the Americas.
- International CHAT 2003 - Contemporary and Historical Archaeology in Theory www
International conference on theoretical contemporary and historical archaeology at Bristol University in November 2003. 2003 - Contemporary and Historical Archaeology in Theory. Details of conference group aims and historical archaeologists on standing committee. CHAT 2003 - Contemporary and Historical Archaeology in Theory.
- International CAA 2003 - Enter the Past www
International Congress on Cultural Heritage for representatives from various fields to come together and discuss new ideas for technology to help preserve cultural heritage. 2003 - Enter the Past. Held in Vienna, Austria on April 8-12, 2003. CAA 2003 - Enter the Past.
- The Seminar for Arabian Studies www
The only international forum which meets annually for the presentation of the latest academic research in the humanities on the Arabian Peninsula (including archaeology, for Arabian Studies, epigraphy, ethnography, language, history, art etc.) from the earliest times to the present day. Seminar for Arabian Studies.
- Archaeology Archaeology Pages www
Archaeology related articles and galleries by James Q. Pages. Jacobs, covering archaeogeodesy, prehistory, paleoanthropology, the Andes, Mesoamerica, American Southwest and rock art. Archaeology Pages.
- General ARCH-L www
General archaeology listserv from Texas A&M University. ARCH-L.
- Alexa: Conferences Archaeology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Conferences Archaeology
- DMOZ: Conferences Archaeology
dmoz.org Directory: Conferences Archaeology