Print and online peer review journals publishing research in the cognitive sciences. Journals Cognitive Science Social Sciences Science.
- Journal A journal has several related meanings...
- Journaling file system A file system that keeps track of changes not yet committed to the file system's main part by...
- Journals (album) The second compilation album by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber.
- Journal (computing) A history of actions executed by a database management system used to guarantee ACID properties...
- Journal (mechanical device) The section of a rotating shaft that contacts and turns in a plain bearing .
- Journal entry A logging of transaction into accounting journal items.
- Journals (Cobain) A collection of writings and drawings by Kurt Cobain, the late former lead singer and guitarist...
- Data logging An electronic device that records data over time or in relation to location either with a built...
- Behavioral and Brain Sciences www
Gives free access to most of the major ("target") articles published since 1993, and Brain Sciences, plus some earlier ones and some still to appear in print in BBS, the leading Cognitive Science journal.
- Hosts Cognition www
Hosts theoretical and experimental papers on the study of the mind for an interdisciplinary audience. Cognition. Provides access to the latest issues via ScienceDirect. Cognition.
- An Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science www
An online, Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science, peer-reviewed cognitive science journal for and by Canadian undergraduates. Submissions from undergraduates in other countries will also be considered. Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science.
- A Evolutionary Psychology www
A free, Psychology, peer reviewed journal concerned with evolutionary approaches to psychology and behavior. Evolutionary Psychology.
- An Connexions www
An electronic journal concerning developments in cognitive science. Connexions.
- "Devoted Philosophical Psychology www
"Devoted to developing and strengthening the links between philosophy and the psychological sciences, Psychology, both as basic sciences and as employed in applied settings." Philosophical Psychology.
- An Rivista di Filologia Cognitiva www
An international online journal of cognitive philology, Filologia Cognitiva, linguistics and literature. Mainly in Italian, but may also publish articles in English, French, German and Spanish. Rivista di Filologia Cognitiva.
- An Mind & Society www
An international journal exploring the relationships between mind and action and between action and socio-economic phenomena. & Society. Presents the aims and scope, information for authors and editors, and a form for online submissions. Mind & Society.
- Provides Journals of the Cognitive Science Society www
Provides information on the two journals published by the Society, the Cognitive Science Society, Cognitive Science and Topics in Cognitive Science. Journals of the Cognitive Science Society.
- Presentation Trends in Cognitive Sciences www
Presentation of the journal, Cognitive Sciences, which features concise reviews, summaries, opinions and discussion on current research in all aspects of cognition, the mind and the brain. Online access via ScienceDirect. Trends in Cognitive Sciences.
- Journal Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences www
Journal home page at publisher's site. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences.
- Journal Brain and Cognition www
Journal home page at publisher's site. and Cognition. Abstracts available. Articles available with subscription or for a fee. Brain and Cognition.
- Presents European Review of Philosophy www
Presents the new series of the review, Review of Philosophy, an international journal devoted to theoretical and philosophical aspects of current research in cognitive science. European Review of Philosophy.
- Journal Mind & Language www
Journal information, & Language, contents lists and abstracts on the publisher's website. Mind & Language.
- An Negations www
An interdisciplinary journal of social criticism. Negations.
- Social Social Marketing Quarterly www
Social marketing is the application of marketing tools to behavior change initiatives, Marketing Quarterly, a proven approach to social change. This scholarly, internationally circulated journal covers theoretical, research and practical issues confronting social marketers. Social Marketing Quarterly.
- Links The Modularity Home Page www
Links to resources and online papers on modularity in cognitive sciences, Modularity Home Page, neurosciences, evolutionary biology and AI. The Modularity Home Page.
- An The Computer Revolution in Philosophy www
An online (scanned) version of the 1978 book by Aaron Sloman. The Computer Revolution in Philosophy.
- Alexa: Journals Cognitive Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Journals Cognitive Science
- DMOZ: Journals Cognitive Science
dmoz.org Directory: Journals Cognitive Science