Inequality Consumption and Wealth Economics Social Sciences Science.
- Economic inequality The difference found in various measures of economic well-being among individuals in a group...
- Inequality (mathematics) A relation that holds between two values when they are different.
- Income inequality metrics Income inequality metrics or income distribution metrics are used by social scientists to measure...
- Health equity Health equity refers to the study and causes of differences in the quality of health and...
- Inequalities (book) A mathematics book by G. H. Hardy , J. E. Littlewood
- Social inequality Social inequality occurs when resources in a given society are distributed unevenly, typically...
- Equality Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Equality'.
- Graphically The L-Curve www
Graphically describes and criticizes income distribution in the United States. The L-Curve.
- Census A Brief Look at Postwar U.S. Income Inequality www
Census Bureau 1996 paper pointing out the sharp decline in the percentage of income of the bottom 80% of American since the late 1960's, Brief Look at Postwar U.S. Income Inequality, taking the whole thirty years as a block. A Brief Look at Postwar U.S. Income Inequality.
- Outlines Addressing the Extremes of Wealth and Poverty www
Outlines a proposals to reduce the disparity in wealth between poor and wealthy nations and individuals, the Extremes of Wealth and Poverty, through taxation and redistribution. Addressing the Extremes of Wealth and Poverty.
- Catholic Growing Income Disparity and the Middle Class Squeeze www
Catholic Social Justice takes a stand against income disparity, Income Disparity and the Middle Class Squeeze, which it says is growing fast in the US. Includes statistics. Growing Income Disparity and the Middle Class Squeeze.
- A Closing the Wealth Gap www
A speech by P. the Wealth Gap. J. O'Rourke, nationally syndicated columnist and award-winning author, on income disparity. Closing the Wealth Gap.
- An Helena Norberg-Hodge www
An interview with Helena Norberg-Hodge, Norberg-Hodge, founder of the International Society for Ecology and Culture, regarding globalism, new world economics, and their effects on the consumerist society. Helena Norberg-Hodge.
- Portal Poverty, Inequality and Development: Research at Cornell University www
Portal to research on poverty, Inequality and Development: Research at Cornell University, inequality and development at Cornell University. Poverty, Inequality and Development: Research at Cornell University.
- U.S. United for a Fair Economy www
U. for a Fair Economy.S. national, independent, nonpartisan organization concerned about the growing income, wage and wealth inequality in the United States. Specific issues include wage inequalities and "tax cuts for the rich". United for a Fair Economy.
- The The University of Texas Inequality Project (UTIP) www
The UTIP is a research group concerned with measuring and explaining movements of inequality in wages and earnings and patterns of industrial changes around the world. University of Texas Inequality Project (UTIP). Techniques are applied to data from the United States, the OECD, and UNIDO, with interesting results for both developed and developing countries. The University of Texas Inequality Project (UTIP).
- The Wealth is a Zero-Sum Game www
The book "In Defense of Democratic Capitalism" exposits the view in this page's title. Wealth is a Zero-Sum Game.
- The SSRN listings for JEL E21: Consumption; Saving www
The repository of academic papers about consumption and saving at the Social Science Research Network, listings for JEL E21: Consumption; Saving, filtered by Journal of Economic Literature classification code SSRN listings for JEL E21: Consumption; Saving.
- Alexa: Inequality Consumption and Wealth
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Inequality Consumption and Wealth
- DMOZ: Inequality Consumption and Wealth
dmoz.org Directory: Inequality Consumption and Wealth