Inequality Consumption and Wealth Economics Social Sciences Science.
- Economic inequality The difference found in various measures of economic well-being among individuals in a group...
- Inequality (mathematics) A relation that holds between two values when they are different.
- Income inequality metrics Income inequality metrics or income distribution metrics are used by social scientists to measure...
- Health equity Health equity refers to the study and causes of differences in the quality of health and...
- Inequalities (book) 1934 mathematics book by G. H. Hardy , J. E. Littlewood
- Educational inequality The unequal distribution of academic resources, including but not limited to; school funding...
- Inequation A statement that an inequality holds between two values.
- A Closing the Wealth Gap www
A speech by P. the Wealth Gap. J. O'Rourke, nationally syndicated columnist and award-winning author, on income disparity. Closing the Wealth Gap.
- Graphically The L-Curve www
Graphically describes and criticizes income distribution in the United States. The L-Curve.
- Census A Brief Look at Postwar U.S. Income Inequality www
Census Bureau 1996 paper pointing out the sharp decline in the percentage of income of the bottom 80% of American since the late 1960's, Brief Look at Postwar U.S. Income Inequality, taking the whole thirty years as a block. A Brief Look at Postwar U.S. Income Inequality.
- Catholic Growing Income Disparity and the Middle Class Squeeze www
Catholic Social Justice takes a stand against income disparity, Income Disparity and the Middle Class Squeeze, which it says is growing fast in the US. Includes statistics. Growing Income Disparity and the Middle Class Squeeze.
- Portal Poverty, Inequality and Development: Research at Cornell University www
Portal to research on poverty, Inequality and Development: Research at Cornell University, inequality and development at Cornell University. Poverty, Inequality and Development: Research at Cornell University.
- Outlines Addressing the Extremes of Wealth and Poverty www
Outlines a proposals to reduce the disparity in wealth between poor and wealthy nations and individuals, the Extremes of Wealth and Poverty, through taxation and redistribution. Addressing the Extremes of Wealth and Poverty.
- An Helena Norberg-Hodge www
An interview with Helena Norberg-Hodge, Norberg-Hodge, founder of the International Society for Ecology and Culture, regarding globalism, new world economics, and their effects on the consumerist society. Helena Norberg-Hodge.
- The The University of Texas Inequality Project (UTIP) www
The UTIP is a research group concerned with measuring and explaining movements of inequality in wages and earnings and patterns of industrial changes around the world. University of Texas Inequality Project (UTIP). Techniques are applied to data from the United States, the OECD, and UNIDO, with interesting results for both developed and developing countries. The University of Texas Inequality Project (UTIP).
- U.S. United for a Fair Economy www
U. for a Fair Economy.S. national, independent, nonpartisan organization concerned about the growing income, wage and wealth inequality in the United States. Specific issues include wage inequalities and "tax cuts for the rich". United for a Fair Economy.
- The Survey of Consumer Finances (SCF) www
The Federal Reserve's household-level repeated cross-section survey Survey of Consumer Finances (SCF).
- The Wealth is a Zero-Sum Game www
The book "In Defense of Democratic Capitalism" exposits the view in this page's title. Wealth is a Zero-Sum Game.
- Alexa: Inequality Consumption and Wealth
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Inequality Consumption and Wealth
- DMOZ: Inequality Consumption and Wealth
dmoz.org Directory: Inequality Consumption and Wealth