Data Geographic Information Systems Geography Social Sciences Science.
Data is measured, collected and reported, and analyzed, whereupon it can be visualized using graphs, images or other analysis tools. (wikipedia)
- Data A set of values of qualitative or quantitative variables.
- Data URI scheme A uniform resource identifier scheme that provides a way to include data in-line in web pages as...
- Data (Star Trek) A character in the fictional Star Trek franchise.
- Data (computing) Any sequence of one or more symbols given meaning by specific act of interpretation.
- Data (Euclid) A work by Euclid.
- Data (moth) A genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
- Design and Technology Academy A public high school in San Antonio, Texas.
- Durham Area Transit Authority The public transit system serving Durham, North Carolina.
- DATA A multinational non-government organization founded in January 2002 in London by U2's Bono along...
- Draughtsmen's and Allied Technicians' Association A British trade union.
- Data (word) An uncountable noun used with verbs conjugated in the singular, or should be treated as the...
- A MaPit www
A database and web service that maps United Kingdom postcodes and points to current or past administrative area information and polygons. MaPit.
- Information Doyle's GIS Info Page www
Information about GIS and links to GIS site for mostly free data for the USA. Doyle's GIS Info Page.
- Provides Geospace www
Provides spatial data services. Geospace.
- Providers American Digital Cartography, Inc. www
Providers of digital mapping data for use with CAD and GIS systems. American Digital Cartography, Inc..
- Distributor The Climate Source www
Distributor of spatial climate data developed by Oregon State University's PRISM mapping program. The Climate Source.
- Provides Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center www
Provides international environmental GIS data and maps. Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center.
- Searchable University Library Digital Spatial Data Catalog www
Searchable catalog of data/metadata managed by Numeric and Spatial Data Services at the University of Michigan Library University Library Digital Spatial Data Catalog.
- On-line Energisite.com www
On-line access to the Divestco Canadian libraries of raster and digital well log data. Energisite.com. Also well ticket and scanned images of government well documents. Energisite.com.
- Provides MyGeoPosition.com www
Provides geocoding of worldwide addresses. MyGeoPosition.com. In several languages. MyGeoPosition.com.
- Digital GTOPO30 - Global Topographic Data www
Digital elevation model (DEM) developed to meet the needs of geospatial data users for 30-arc second elevation data. GTOPO30 - Global Topographic Data.
- Road Digital Data Technologies, Inc (DDTi) www
Road centerline and address base mapping for GIS and E9-1-1. Data Technologies, Inc (DDTi). Digital Data Technologies, Inc (DDTi).
- New GeographX Digital Mapping www
New Zealand land information and GIS services. Digital Mapping. Site offers some free data. GeographX Digital Mapping.
- iStreetView @City Inc www
iStreetView - 360-degree Geocoded Street level Imaging on the Web @City Inc.
- Specific TTI Production www
Specific geographic databases compatible with the majority of the GIS of the market. TTI Production.
- National USGS Geography www
National mapping information from the U. Geography.S. Geological Survey. A good place to start the search for many kinds of GIS data. USGS Geography.
- Producer Go Spatial Limited www
Producer of digital geographic data suitable for reference base mapping at global, Spatial Limited, regional or national levels. Go Spatial Limited.
- An Community Cartography www
An Internet mapping service and spatial data warehouse. Community Cartography.
- A GeoNames www
A worldwide geographical database with a search function, GeoNames, browsable maps, and downloadable data files available free under a Creative Commons attribution license. GeoNames.
- Geospatial AAM Geospatial Data www
Geospatial data provider based in Australia, Geospatial Data, Asia, Africa and New Zealand. Products include satellite imagery, aerial photography, survey, pictometry, 3D models, and LiDAR. AAM Geospatial Data.
- Provides GIS Data Depot www
Provides free GIS data downloads and creates custom spatial data CD-ROMs. GIS Data Depot.
- The British Atmospheric Data Centre (BADC) www
The Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) designated data centre for the Atmospheric Sciences in the United Kingdom. Atmospheric Data Centre (BADC). British Atmospheric Data Centre (BADC).
- Scientists Earth Rotation Portal www
Scientists at several institutions are investigating aspects of the Earth's rotation in ten thematic projects with the aim of accounting for the unexplained variations. Earth Rotation Portal.
- Provides OS OpenData www
Provides a range of UK ordnance survey data, OpenData, under a free attribution license. OS OpenData.
- Indices, Transnational Wadden Sea Information Service www
Indices, Wadden Sea Information Service, GIS datasets and data source holders in countries around the Wadden Sea. Transnational Wadden Sea Information Service.
- Map United States National Atlas www
Map layers available to the public. United States National Atlas.
- Provides Rainwater Basin GIS Data Site www
Provides free GIS data sets pertaining to the Rainwater Basin wetlands in Nebraska. Rainwater Basin GIS Data Site.
- Provides GIS.com www
Provides introductory overviews on many aspects of GIS. GIS.com. Find information about industries, curriculums and current events in GIS. GIS.com.
- GIS GIS Monitor www
GIS monitor goes beyond the headlines and press releases. Monitor. Local, county, state and federal Mapping and GIS users, consultants read and depend on the GIS Monitor Newsletter every week. GIS Monitor.
- Alexa: Data Geographic Information Systems
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Data Geographic Information Systems
- DMOZ: Data Geographic Information Systems
dmoz.org Directory: Data Geographic Information Systems