Data Geographic Information Systems Geography Social Sciences Science.
Data is measured, collected and reported, and analyzed, whereupon it can be visualized using graphs, images or other analysis tools. (wikipedia)
- Data A set of values of qualitative or quantitative variables. An example of qualitative data...
- Data URI scheme A uniform resource identifier scheme that provides a way to include data in-line in web pages as...
- Data (Star Trek) A character in the fictional Star Trek franchise.
- Data (computing) Any sequence of one or more symbols given meaning by specific act of interpretation.
- Data (Euclid) A work by Euclid.
- Data (moth) A genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
- Design and Technology Academy A public high school in San Antonio, Texas.
- Durham Area Transit Authority The public transit system serving Durham, North Carolina.
- DATA A multinational non-government organization founded in January 2002 in London by U2's Bono along...
- Draughtsmen's and Allied Technicians' Association A British trade union.
- Data (word) A singular, uncountable noun, or should be treated as the plural of the now-rarely-used datum.
- Information Doyle's GIS Info Page www
Information about GIS and links to GIS site for mostly free data for the USA. Doyle's GIS Info Page.
- Provides Geospace www
Provides spatial data services. Geospace.
- Specific TTI Production www
Specific geographic databases compatible with the majority of the GIS of the market. TTI Production.
- Geospatial AAM Geospatial Data www
Geospatial data provider based in Australia, Geospatial Data, Asia, Africa and New Zealand. Products include satellite imagery, aerial photography, survey, pictometry, 3D models, and LiDAR. AAM Geospatial Data.
- National USGS Geography www
National mapping information from the U. Geography.S. Geological Survey. A good place to start the search for many kinds of GIS data. USGS Geography.
- An Community Cartography www
An Internet mapping service and spatial data warehouse. Community Cartography.
- On-line Energisite.com www
On-line access to the Divestco Canadian libraries of raster and digital well log data. Energisite.com. Also well ticket and scanned images of government well documents. Energisite.com.
- Provides GIS Data Depot www
Provides free GIS data downloads and creates custom spatial data CD-ROMs. GIS Data Depot.
- Provides MyGeoPosition.com www
Provides geocoding of worldwide addresses. MyGeoPosition.com. In several languages. MyGeoPosition.com.
- Producer Go Spatial Limited www
Producer of digital geographic data suitable for reference base mapping at global, Spatial Limited, regional or national levels. Go Spatial Limited.
- Searchable University Library Digital Spatial Data Catalog www
Searchable catalog of data/metadata managed by Numeric and Spatial Data Services at the University of Michigan Library University Library Digital Spatial Data Catalog.
- Provides Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center www
Provides international environmental GIS data and maps. Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center.
- Distributor The Climate Source www
Distributor of spatial climate data developed by Oregon State University's PRISM mapping program. The Climate Source.
- Road Digital Data Technologies, Inc (DDTi) www
Road centerline and address base mapping for GIS and E9-1-1. Data Technologies, Inc (DDTi). Digital Data Technologies, Inc (DDTi).
- Digital GTOPO30 - Global Topographic Data www
Digital elevation model (DEM) developed to meet the needs of geospatial data users for 30-arc second elevation data. GTOPO30 - Global Topographic Data.
- iStreetView @City Inc www
iStreetView - 360-degree Geocoded Street level Imaging on the Web @City Inc.
- A GeoNames www
A worldwide geographical database with a search function, GeoNames, browsable maps, and downloadable data files available free under a Creative Commons attribution license. GeoNames.
- New GeographX Digital Mapping www
New Zealand land information and GIS services. Digital Mapping. Site offers some free data. GeographX Digital Mapping.
- Providers American Digital Cartography, Inc. www
Providers of digital mapping data for use with CAD and GIS systems. American Digital Cartography, Inc..
- A MaPit www
A database and web service that maps United Kingdom postcodes and points to current or past administrative area information and polygons. MaPit.
- Community Unidata Internet Data Distribution (IDD) www
Community of over 130 universities building a system for disseminating near real-time earth observations via the Internet. Internet Data Distribution (IDD). The system is designed so that a university can request that certain data sets be delivered to their computers as soon as they are available from the observing system. Unidata Internet Data Distribution (IDD).
- Directory NERC: Data Centres www
Directory of Designated Data Centres from the Natural Environment Research Council in the United Kingdom. NERC: Data Centres.
- A The Data Depot www
A catalogue of European mapping, Data Depot, geocoding and geodemographic data sets for use in GIS software. The Data Depot.
- Provides OS OpenData www
Provides a range of UK ordnance survey data, OpenData, under a free attribution license. OS OpenData.
- Map United States National Atlas www
Map layers available to the public. United States National Atlas.
- Provides Illinois Natural Resources Geospatial Data Clearinghouse www
Provides access to Illinois GIS data sets and metadata documentation. Illinois Natural Resources Geospatial Data Clearinghouse.
- Gives U.S. Geological Survey www
Gives a brief overview of how a GIS is used, Geological Survey, some of the theory behind how it operates, as well as a discussion of various applications. U.S. Geological Survey.
- Links FreeGIS.org www
Links to free software and data. FreeGIS.org.
- Alexa: Data Geographic Information Systems
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Data Geographic Information Systems
- DMOZ: Data Geographic Information Systems
dmoz.org Directory: Data Geographic Information Systems