Applied Linguistics and Language Acquisition conferences, and those in which Applied Linguistics papers can be presented as well as other linguistics papers Conferences Applied Linguistics Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
- Wikipedia: A conference is a meeting of people who "confer" about a topic. Conference types include...
- Conference pear , a fruit, a cultivar of European pear.
- Summit (meeting) - A summit meeting is a meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda.
- Symposium Meanings
- A The Iowa Workshop on Interfaces in Language Acquisition www
A workshop to discuss current issues on the interfaces between phonology and syntax, Iowa Workshop on Interfaces in Language Acquisition, syntax and semantics, syntax and discourse, syntax and the lexicon and their first and second language acquisition. Lydia White is the keynote speaker, and the following are the plenary speakers: Jürgen Bohnemeyer, Alison Gabriele, Andrea Gualmini, Silvina Montrul, Anna Papafragou, Bonnie Schwartz, and Maria Luisa Zubizarreta. The Iowa Workshop on Interfaces in Language Acquisition.
- Call Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2008 www
Call for proposals, Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2008, registration and program. Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2008.
- Includes EUROSLA 17 www
Includes information on the 17th European Second Language Association Conference, 17, titled 'Interfaces in Second Language Acquisition Research.' Covers information on the meeting place, accommodation and accepted paper presentations. EUROSLA 17.
- September GALANA4 - September 1-3, 2010, University of Toronto www
September 1-3, September 1-3, 2010, University of Toronto, 2010, University of Toronto, Canada. Includes call for papers, conference program and information about invited speakers. GALANA4 - September 1-3, 2010, University of Toronto.
- September GALA 2009 www
September 9-11, 2009, Lisbon. Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition 2009 Biennial Conference. Includes call for papers, conference program and travel information, as well as information on the proceedings. GALA 2009.
- A Cascadilla Proceedings Project www
A web model created specifically for proceedings of linguistics conferences and workshops. Proceedings Project. Proceedings are available both in print and on the web. Web access is free and unrestricted. Cascadilla Proceedings Project.
- Provides Linguistics Conferences - Acceptance Rates www
Provides a list of general and area-specific refereed linguistics conferences and their acceptance rates. Conferences - Acceptance Rates. Areas covered include syntax, phonology, semantics, and first and second language acquisition. Linguistics Conferences - Acceptance Rates.
- CAL Center for Applied Linguistics www
CAL carries out a wide range of activities including research, for Applied Linguistics, teacher education, analysis and dissemination of information, design and development of instructional materials, technical assistance, conference planning, program evaluation, and policy analysis. Center for Applied Linguistics.
- Provides Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics www
Provides training and research opportunities in such areas as linguistics, Institute of Applied Linguistics, language and culture learning, language assessment and development, literacy and Bible translation, and to equip students with the skills to train and serve others. Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics.
- Alexa: Conferences Applied Linguistics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Conferences Applied Linguistics
- DMOZ: Conferences Applied Linguistics
dmoz.org Directory: Conferences Applied Linguistics