Applied Linguistics and Language Acquisition conferences, and those in which Applied Linguistics papers can be presented as well as other linguistics papers Conferences Applied Linguistics Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
- Wikipedia: A conference is a meeting of people who "confer" about a topic. Conference types include...
- Conference pear , a fruit, a cultivar of European pear.
- Summit (meeting) - A summit meeting is an international meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda.
- Symposium Meanings
- Includes EUROSLA 17 www
Includes information on the 17th European Second Language Association Conference, 17, titled 'Interfaces in Second Language Acquisition Research.' Covers information on the meeting place, accommodation and accepted paper presentations. EUROSLA 17.
- Call Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2008 www
Call for proposals, Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2008, registration and program. Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2008.
- September GALA 2009 www
September 9-11, 2009, Lisbon. Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition 2009 Biennial Conference. Includes call for papers, conference program and travel information, as well as information on the proceedings. GALA 2009.
- A The Iowa Workshop on Interfaces in Language Acquisition www
A workshop to discuss current issues on the interfaces between phonology and syntax, Iowa Workshop on Interfaces in Language Acquisition, syntax and semantics, syntax and discourse, syntax and the lexicon and their first and second language acquisition. Lydia White is the keynote speaker, and the following are the plenary speakers: Jürgen Bohnemeyer, Alison Gabriele, Andrea Gualmini, Silvina Montrul, Anna Papafragou, Bonnie Schwartz, and Maria Luisa Zubizarreta. The Iowa Workshop on Interfaces in Language Acquisition.
- September GALANA4 - September 1-3, 2010, University of Toronto www
September 1-3, September 1-3, 2010, University of Toronto, 2010, University of Toronto, Canada. Includes call for papers, conference program and information about invited speakers. GALANA4 - September 1-3, 2010, University of Toronto.
- A Cascadilla Proceedings Project www
A web model created specifically for proceedings of linguistics conferences and workshops. Proceedings Project. Proceedings are available both in print and on the web. Web access is free and unrestricted. Cascadilla Proceedings Project.
- Provides Linguistics Conferences - Acceptance Rates www
Provides a list of general and area-specific refereed linguistics conferences and their acceptance rates. Conferences - Acceptance Rates. Areas covered include syntax, phonology, semantics, and first and second language acquisition. Linguistics Conferences - Acceptance Rates.
- An Linguistics Forum www
An academic but informal linguistics forum. Forum. Covers syntax, semantics, morphology, phonology, first and second language acquisition, sociolinguistics, and other theoretical and applied areas of linguistics. Linguistics Forum.
- Refereed Issues in Applied Linguistics www
Refereed journal managed, Applied Linguistics, edited and published by graduate students of the UCLA Department of Issues in Applied Linguistics.
- Alexa: Conferences Applied Linguistics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Conferences Applied Linguistics
- DMOZ: Conferences Applied Linguistics
dmoz.org Directory: Conferences Applied Linguistics