Code Switching Bilingualism Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
- Code-switching In linguistics, code-switching occurs when a speaker alternates between two or more languages...
- Code-mixing Code-mixing refers to the mixing of two or more languages or language varieties in speech.
- Code switching (football) Players who have converted from one football code to another.
- Code Switch A race and culture outlet and a weekly podcast from American public radio network NPR. It began...
- Macaronic language Macaronic refers to text using a mixture of languages, particularly bilingual puns or situations...
- Code Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Code'.
- Unmoderated Code Switching eGroup www
Unmoderated e-mail list for the discussion of alternation of linguistic varieties, Switching eGroup, bilingual conversation and related phenomena. Requires free registration. Code Switching eGroup.
- Article Codeswitching www
Article on codeswitching from the International Handbook of the Science of Language and Society Codeswitching.
- An Code Switching as a Countenance of Language Interference www
An online web article published as part of The Internet TESL Journal. Code Switching as a Countenance of Language Interference.
- Searchable Codeswitching Bibliography www
Searchable bibliography database of books and articles about codeswitching. Codeswitching Bibliography.
- Site Code-switching and Identity www
Site discusses linguistic identity including a video clip specifically about code-switching in Hong Kong. Code-switching and Identity.
- Prepublication Code-switching www
Prepublication version of the entry in the Encylopedia of Linguistics defining code-switching. Code-switching.
- Article Rethinking conversational code-switching: codes, speech varieties, and contextualization www
Article on the purposes and varieties of code switching by Celso Alvarez Caccamo. conversational code-switching: codes, speech varieties, and contextualization. Also available in PDF format. Rethinking conversational code-switching: codes, speech varieties, and contextualization.
- A Review: Code-Mixing and Code Choice: A Hong Kong Case Study www
A review of the book by John Gibbons. Review: Code-Mixing and Code Choice: A Hong Kong Case Study.
- Discusses Bilingualism's Brain Benefits www
Discusses various scientific aspects about the benefits of being bilingual. Brain Benefits. Issues discussed range from focus, memory, and genetic predisposition to languages. Bilingualism's Brain Benefits.
- A Bilingual Memory www
A re-revised version of the hierarchical model of bilingual memory Bilingual Memory.
- Alexa: Code Switching Bilingualism
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Code Switching Bilingualism
- DMOZ: Code Switching Bilingualism
dmoz.org Directory: Code Switching Bilingualism