Conferences Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
- Wikipedia: A conference is a meeting of people who "confer" about a topic. Conference types include...
- Conference pear , a fruit, a cultivar of European pear.
- Summit (meeting) - A summit meeting is an international meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda.
- Symposium Meanings
- A Cascadilla Proceedings Project www
A web model created specifically for proceedings of linguistics conferences and workshops. Proceedings Project. Proceedings are available both in print and on the web. Web access is free and unrestricted. Cascadilla Proceedings Project.
- Provides Linguistics Conferences - Acceptance Rates www
Provides a list of general and area-specific refereed linguistics conferences and their acceptance rates. Conferences - Acceptance Rates. Areas covered include syntax, phonology, semantics, and first and second language acquisition. Linguistics Conferences - Acceptance Rates.
- June Proceedings of Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics (IATL) 18th Annual Meeting www
June 24-25, Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics (IATL) 18th Annual Meeting, 2002 Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel. Table of contents, downloadable abstracts and papers. Proceedings of Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics (IATL) 18th Annual Meeting.
- Organization in Discourse II: The Historical Perspective www
7-11 August, Discourse II: The Historical Perspective, 2002 at the University of Turku, Finland. Features conference program, plenary speakers, workshops, downloadable registration form, travel information and accommodation Organization in Discourse II: The Historical Perspective.
- Leiden, 1st International Workshop on Franconian Tone Accents www
Leiden, International Workshop on Franconian Tone Accents, June 13-14, 2003. Theme, speakers, background, committee, organizers, bibliography 1st International Workshop on Franconian Tone Accents.
- April 11h Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics www
April 12-17, Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, 2003 at Agro Hotel, Budapest, Hungary. Organizers, speakers and schedule. 11h Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics.
- 1st International Conference: ICT's and Autonomy Applied to Language Learning www
26-28 May 2004, International Conference: ICT's and Autonomy Applied to Language Learning, Castello, Spain. Aims at anybody involved in language teaching and learning who is interested in the contribution of ITC to self-directed learning. Questions for discussion, speakers, organizing and scientific committee, venue, registration, and accommodation. 1st International Conference: ICT's and Autonomy Applied to Language Learning.
- International Conference on the role of Language in the Dialogue among Civilizations www
24-25 April 2004, Conference on the role of Language in the Dialogue among Civilizations, Isfahan, Iran. Topics and registration form. International Conference on the role of Language in the Dialogue among Civilizations.
- September GALA 2005 www
September 8-10, 2005, 2005, Siena. Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition 2005 conference. Includes call for papers, conference program, proceedings and travel and accommodation information. GALA 2005.
- March SALT 15 www
March 25-27, 15, 2005. UCLA. Includes conference program and information on invited speakers, registration, accommodation and travel. SALT 15.
- October NELS 37 www
October 13-15, 37, 2006. UIUC. Includes call for papers, conference program, accepted speakers' abstracts and information on getting a NELS 37 T-shirt. NELS 37.
- April WCCFL 25 www
April 28-30, 25, 2006. University of Washington. The 25th West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics. Includes call for papers, conference program and information on proceedings and local area. WCCFL 25.
- May SALT 17 www
May 11-13, 17, 2007, University of Connecticut. Includes call for abstracts, conference program, key dates, accepted speakers' abstracts and photos. SALT 17.
- Weblog Language Log www
Weblog run by University of Pennsylvania phonetician Mark Liberman, Log, with multiple guest linguists. Language Log.
- Sharing Linguistic Data Consortium www
Sharing of linguistic data, Data Consortium, tools and standards resources. Linguistic Data Consortium.
- Alexa: Conferences Linguistics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Conferences Linguistics
- DMOZ: Conferences Linguistics
dmoz.org Directory: Conferences Linguistics