Conferences Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
- Wikipedia: A conference is a meeting of people who "confer" about a topic. Conference types include...
- Conference pear , a fruit, a cultivar of European pear.
- Summit (meeting) - A summit meeting is a meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda.
- Symposium Meanings
- Provides Linguistics Conferences - Acceptance Rates www
Provides a list of general and area-specific refereed linguistics conferences and their acceptance rates. Conferences - Acceptance Rates. Areas covered include syntax, phonology, semantics, and first and second language acquisition. Linguistics Conferences - Acceptance Rates.
- A Cascadilla Proceedings Project www
A web model created specifically for proceedings of linguistics conferences and workshops. Proceedings Project. Proceedings are available both in print and on the web. Web access is free and unrestricted. Cascadilla Proceedings Project.
- The Second International Conference on Contrast in Phonology www
The role of perception in the acquisition and maintenance of contrast. International Conference on Contrast in Phonology. 3-5 May 2002, University of Toronto, Canada. Speakers, talks, presentations, program, accommodations, maps and sponsors. Second International Conference on Contrast in Phonology.
- June Proceedings of Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics (IATL) 18th Annual Meeting www
June 24-25, Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics (IATL) 18th Annual Meeting, 2002 Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel. Table of contents, downloadable abstracts and papers. Proceedings of Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics (IATL) 18th Annual Meeting.
- May Semantics and Linguistic Theory (SALT) 13 www
May 9-11, and Linguistic Theory (SALT) 13, 2003 at the University of Washington, Seattle, Washington. Includes deadlines and speakers. Semantics and Linguistic Theory (SALT) 13.
- Conference on Comparative Diachronic Syntax www
29-30 August 2003 at the University of Leiden Centre for Linguistics (ULCL), Comparative Diachronic Syntax, Leiden. Description, call for papers, speakers, venue, fees and accommodation. Conference on Comparative Diachronic Syntax.
- 57th Annual Kentucky Foreign Language Conference www
15-17 April 2004 at University of Kentucky, Annual Kentucky Foreign Language Conference, Lexington, Kentucky. Includes sessions devoted to all aspects of theoretical and descriptive linguistics, sociolinguistics, and applied linguistics. Program, conference information and speakers. 57th Annual Kentucky Foreign Language Conference.
- Eighth International Symposium on Malay/Indonesian Linguistics (ISMIL 8) www
Eighth International Symposium on Malay/Indonesian Linguistics (ISMIL 8).
- March SALT 15 www
March 25-27, 15, 2005. UCLA. Includes conference program and information on invited speakers, registration, accommodation and travel. SALT 15.
- September GALA 2005 www
September 8-10, 2005, 2005, Siena. Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition 2005 conference. Includes call for papers, conference program, proceedings and travel and accommodation information. GALA 2005.
- October NELS 37 www
October 13-15, 37, 2006. UIUC. Includes call for papers, conference program, accepted speakers' abstracts and information on getting a NELS 37 T-shirt. NELS 37.
- March SALT 16 www
March 22-24, 16, 2006, University of Tokyo. 16th annual meeting on Semantics and Linguistic Theory. Includes call for papers, conference program and information on registration, travel and accommodation. SALT 16.
- May SALT 17 www
May 11-13, 17, 2007, University of Connecticut. Includes call for abstracts, conference program, key dates, accepted speakers' abstracts and photos. SALT 17.
- News Blogos www
News and opinion articles on sociolinguistics, Blogos, bilingualism, translation, technology, and other aspects of linguistics. Blogos.
- Essays Language and Linguistics www
Essays on language and linguistics and links to related materials. Language and Linguistics.
- Alexa: Conferences Linguistics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Conferences Linguistics
- DMOZ: Conferences Linguistics
dmoz.org Directory: Conferences Linguistics