Resources for teaching and learning languages. Education Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. (wikipedia)
- Education The process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values...
- An Education (2009 film) A 2009 coming-of-age drama film based on a memoir of the same name by British journalist Lynn...
- School of education A division within a university that is devoted to scholarship in the field of education, which...
- Education (Chittenden Memorial Window) A stained-glass window commissioned from Louis Comfort Tiffany's Tiffany Glass Company during the...
- Annotated Foreign Language Lesson Plans and Resources for Teachers www
Annotated links to resources for teachers of a variety of languages. Foreign Language Lesson Plans and Resources for Teachers.
- Provides Center for the Advancement of Distinguished Language Proficiency www
Provides resources for students and teachers who are interested in how language learners reach near-native levels of foreign language proficiency. Center for the Advancement of Distinguished Language Proficiency.
- Dictionaries, Logos Translation Service Ltd. www
Dictionaries, Translation Service Ltd., toolbar, glossaries, word games and translation course. Logos Translation Service Ltd..
- Contains Speakmania - Language exchange www
Contains services to help find penpals and improve language skills with native speakers. Speakmania - Language exchange.
- The Convent of Pater Noster www
The Lord's Prayer in more than one thousand languages and dialects. Convent of Pater Noster.
- The The Human-Languages Page www
The Human-Languages Page is a comprehensive catalog of language-related Internet resources. Human-Languages Page. The over 1900 links in the HLP database have been hand-reviewed to bring the best language links the Web has to offer. The Human-Languages Page.
- Dissertation Strategies in Translation www
Dissertation of John Richard Morton Gledhill literary translation theory. Strategies in Translation.
- Compares Comparison Study of English and Bahasa www
Compares the structure and linguistic aspects of these two languages. Comparison Study of English and Bahasa.
- Specializes Maledicta Press www
Specializes in negatively-valued words and expressions from all languages and cultures, Press, focussing on the origin, etymology, meaning, use and influence of verbal aggression and abuse of any kind. Maledicta Press.
- News Blogos www
News and opinion articles on sociolinguistics, Blogos, bilingualism, translation, technology, and other aspects of linguistics. Blogos.
- Alexa: Education Linguistics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Education Linguistics
- DMOZ: Education Linguistics
dmoz.org Directory: Education Linguistics