Institutes Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
In some countries institutes can be part of a university or other institutions of higher education, either as a group of departments or an autonomous educational institution without a traditional university status such as a "university Institute". (wikipedia)
- Institute 1. Noun- An institute is an organisational body created for a certain purpose.
- Torchwood Institute A fictional secret organisation from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who and...
- Institute F.C. A Northern Irish semi-professional association football club playing in the NIFL Championship.
- Institute, West Virginia An unincorporated community on the Kanawha River in Kanawha County, West Virginia, United States.
- Institute, a former alt rock band An American rock band featuring Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale.
- Arkticheskiy Institut Islands A compact archipelago of narrow islands covered with tundra vegetation.
- Institute The Forensic Linguistics Institute www
Institute set up in 1995 to investigate texts of a legal nature on behalf of clients and undertake research into the best ways of analysing and measuring such texts. The Forensic Linguistics Institute.
- An Research Centre for Languages and Cultures Education, University of South Australia www
An interdisciplinary research concentration which contributes quality research and consultancy in many aspects of languages and cultures education Research Centre for Languages and Cultures Education, University of South Australia.
- Foundation Foundation For Endangered Languages www
Foundation focused on the support, For Endangered Languages, protection and promotion of endangered languages. Newsletter, bibliography, information on grant applications and links to related sites. Foundation For Endangered Languages.
- Research Max Planck Institute Department of Linguistics www
Research investigates the diversity of human language and the historical processes underlying this diversity. Planck Institute Department of Linguistics. Information on staff and current projects, and links to a variety of resources. Max Planck Institute Department of Linguistics.
- Center Stanford University Linguistics Institute www
Center for the Study of Language and Information, University Linguistics Institute, an Independent Research Center. Stanford University Linguistics Institute.
- Linguistics University of Leeds www
Linguistics and Phonetics Department offers opportunities in teaching, Leeds, learning and research. University of Leeds.
- FSU Florida State University www
FSU Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics. Florida State University.
- Studies Summer Institute of Linguistics www
Studies minority languages and cultures around the world. Institute of Linguistics. Offers information consistent with its Linguistic Creed. Dallas, Texas. Summer Institute of Linguistics.
- Research Núcleo Interinstitucional de Lingüística Computacional www
Research projects on computational linguistics, Interinstitucional de Lingüística Computacional, with an extensive bibliography. Some listings are linked to full-text downloadable article files. The project is managed by a team at the University of São Paulo in Brazil. Núcleo Interinstitucional de Lingüística Computacional.
- IBSS International Bibliography of the Social Sciences www
IBSS is an online abstracting and indexing database with over 2. Bibliography of the Social Sciences.5 million bibliographic records relating to anthropology, economics, politics and sociology. International Bibliography of the Social Sciences.
- IfG.CC The Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center www
IfG. Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center.CC consists of different organizations that research and develop sustainable solutions for modern governance and government that make extensive use of new information and communication technology (ICT). The Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center.
- A Paul Scherrer Institut www
A multi-disciplinary research centre for natural sciences and technology. Paul Scherrer Institut.
- Private, Santa Fe Institute www
Private, Institute, non-profit, multidisciplinary research and education center that pursues emerging science, largely on a theoretical level. Topics include artificial life forms and evolutionary complexity. Santa Fe Institute.
- Interdisciplinary, The Linguistics Project www
Interdisciplinary, Linguistics Project, international, internet-community on language and linguistics. The Linguistics Project.
- Listings Stewardship Project www
Listings of international geographical names, Project, orthography and transcription with commentaries on language. Stewardship Project.
- Alexa: Institutes Linguistics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Institutes Linguistics
- DMOZ: Institutes Linguistics
dmoz.org Directory: Institutes Linguistics