Basque Natural Languages Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
- Basque language The language spoken in the Basque country.
- Basque Country (autonomous community) An autonomous community in northern Spain.
- Basque Country (greater region) The name given to the home of the Basque people.
- Basques An indigenous ethnic group characterised by the Basque language, a common culture and shared...
- Basque conflict An armed and political conflict from 1959 to 2011 between Spain and the Basque National...
- Basque (clothing) An item of women's clothing.
- EIZIE Basque Translators' Association www
Multilingual site with a directory of translators, Basque Translators' Association, a catalog of all published Basque translations, an on-line translation journal, and a large number of useful tools and links for translations.
- Center Center for Basque Studies www
Center is located at the University of Nevada, for Basque Studies, Reno, and has local information about Basque community in Nevada, but also cultural information, news about Basques, links to sites about Basque culture and language. Center for Basque Studies.
- Official The Royal Academy of the Basque Language: Euskaltzaindia www
Official academic institution which watches over Euskara or the Basque language. The Royal Academy of the Basque Language: Euskaltzaindia.
- A Buber's Basque Page www
A very large collection of links. Buber's Basque Page.
- Patrick Jon Patrick: computer scientist working on Basque language projects www
Patrick is the Sybase Chair of Information Systems, Patrick: computer scientist working on Basque language projects, University of Sydney, Dept. of Computer Science Jon Patrick: computer scientist working on Basque language projects.
- Basque Basque Lexique: Euskara www
Basque language and vocabulary translated into many languages. Basque Lexique: Euskara.
- Srom Language Profile: Basque www
Srom the UCLA Language Materials Project. Language Profile: Basque.
- The The Basque Council or Kontseilua www
The Council is bringing together all those organisations and groups whose prime aim is to encourage the normal, Basque Council or Kontseilua, everyday use of the Basque language, Euskara. The Basque Council or Kontseilua.
- Basque lessons www
107 lessons to learn Basque easily. lessons. Audio files (RealPlayer needed). For Spanish speakers. Basque lessons.
- Autonomous HABE (Institute for the teaching of Basque and Basque Language Literacy to adults) www
Autonomous Organization of the Basque Government, (Institute for the teaching of Basque and Basque Language Literacy to adults), part of the Department of Culture. Its main objective is to promote Basque literacy and Basque in adults. HABE (Institute for the teaching of Basque and Basque Language Literacy to adults).
- Some Susa Basque Publisher www
Some texts in English and other languages about Basque-language literature. Basque Publisher. Some audio files with basque poems. Susa Basque Publisher.
- Click Basque phonetics www
Click on this adaptation of the IPA chart and get the sounds of Euskara. Basque phonetics.
- Working The Rosetta Project www
Working to develop a contemporary version of the historic Rosetta Stone, Rosetta Project, a meaningful survey and near permanent archive of 1,000 languages. The Rosetta Project.
- Online LinguaShop.com www
Online shop of teaching materials on various European languages (including some quite rare ones) plus Esperanto. LinguaShop.com.
- Alexa: Basque Natural
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Basque Natural
- DMOZ: Basque Natural
dmoz.org Directory: Basque Natural