Morphology and Syntax Linguistics Social Sciences Science.
- A Inflectional Morphology www
A tutorial explaining several ways to understand the inflectional lexicon. Inflectional Morphology.
- An But There Are no Such Things as Words! www
An overview of the nature of the lexeme and morpheme. But There Are no Such Things as Words!.
- A On Subject-Verb Agreement in Bulgarian (An HPSG-based account) www
A BulTreeBank project. Subject-Verb Agreement in Bulgarian (An HPSG-based account). Paper by Petya Osenova'. On Subject-Verb Agreement in Bulgarian (An HPSG-based account).
- A Automorphology www
A freeware Windows program that produces an automatic morphological analysis of any language's corpus. Automorphology.
- Explains Logical Form in Linguistics www
Explains the importance of the logical form; specifically, Form in Linguistics, in relation to the syntactically correct form according to Chomsky's theories of Universal Grammar. Logical Form in Linguistics.
- A Arizona Minimalist Syntax Archives www
A collection of papers written within the context of Chomsky's Minimalist Program. Arizona Minimalist Syntax Archives.
- An You Have to Pay Your Syntax www
An overview of the subconscious yet active process of grammar at work in the human mind. You Have to Pay Your Syntax.
- A Metathesis Database www
A record of reported cases of metathesis, Database, maintained by the Ohio State University. Metathesis Database.
- A Morphological Paradoxes www
A review of some of the key questions in modern morphology. Morphological Paradoxes.
- A A Step-by-Step Introduction to the Government and Binding Theory of Syntax www
A textbook-length explanation of Chomsky's theory, Step-by-Step Introduction to the Government and Binding Theory of Syntax, in PDF format. A Step-by-Step Introduction to the Government and Binding Theory of Syntax.
- Argues A Minimalist Theory of Human Sentence Processing www
Argues that the same set of principles that govern language learning also contribute to a theory of sentence processing. A Minimalist Theory of Human Sentence Processing.
- A Distributed Morphology www
A complete overview of the theory of the architecture of grammar. Distributed Morphology.
- Article Grammaticality Without Grammar, Iteration Without Forms www
Article on Roy Harris's position, Without Grammar, Iteration Without Forms, elucidated by reference to Kant in his _Critique of Judgment_. Grammaticality Without Grammar, Iteration Without Forms.
- Lists BBSPrints Archive - Syntax www
Lists published references concerning syntax. BBSPrints Archive - Syntax.
- A Probabilistic Grammars www
A presentation on the grammatical theory, Grammars, including tree diagrams. Probabilistic Grammars.
- A Lexeme-Morpheme Base Morphology www
A full outline and explanation of the theory. Lexeme-Morpheme Base Morphology.
- A Lexical Functional Grammar: The Stanford Web Site. www
A collection of information about this theory of grammar. Functional Grammar: The Stanford Web Site.. Archive, downloadable bibliography, conference information, LFG implementations. Lexical Functional Grammar: The Stanford Web Site..
- Essays Language and Linguistics www
Essays on language and linguistics and links to related materials. Language and Linguistics.
- Sharing Linguistic Data Consortium www
Sharing of linguistic data, Data Consortium, tools and standards resources. Linguistic Data Consortium.
- Alexa: Morphology and Syntax Linguistics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Morphology and Syntax Linguistics
- DMOZ: Morphology and Syntax Linguistics
dmoz.org Directory: Morphology and Syntax Linguistics