Organizations are groups of people working together towards a common goal. This section is for organizations that do not themselves conduct scientific research but aim to spread information about such research. They organize meetings, publish journals and provide research grants for scientists in the field. Organizations Social Sciences Science.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Non-profit International Social Science Council www
Non-profit scientific organisation with headquarters in France that promotes international cooperation in the social sciences. International Social Science Council.
- An Social Science Research Council www
An independent, Science Research Council, not-for-profit international organization that seeks to advance social science throughout the world. Information on initiatives, publications and areas of study, fellowships, related institutions and associations, and upcoming events. Social Science Research Council.
- Established Donetsk Centre of the Institute of Oriental Studies www
Established to provide contacts and ties of co-operation between scientists in the field of archaeology, Centre of the Institute of Oriental Studies, history, culture, ideology and social problems of nations of the East. Donetsk Centre of the Institute of Oriental Studies.
- International The Institute of Archaeomythology www
International organization for cultural research on the beliefs, Institute of Archaeomythology, rituals, social structure and symbolism of prehistoric societies. Includes profile, events, list of publications and journal available to members. The Institute of Archaeomythology.
- International American Communication Association www
International organization with a moderate slant toward quantitative communication studies. Communication Association. E-journal, annual conference information, and links to research resources. American Communication Association.
- State-level New Jersey Communication Association (NJCA) www
State-level academic organization with explicitly eclectic interests provides online index to The New Jersey Journal of Communication. Jersey Communication Association (NJCA). New Jersey Communication Association (NJCA).
- Promotes International Union for the Scientific Study in Population www
Promotes scientific studies of demography and population-related issues. Union for the Scientific Study in Population. An international professional association for individuals interested in population studies. International Union for the Scientific Study in Population.
- Links European Society for Population Economics (ESPE) www
Links to conference, Society for Population Economics (ESPE), teaching of population economics, and summerschools. European Society for Population Economics (ESPE).
- Society Society for Economic Research on Copyright Issues www
Society promoting academic research in economic aspects of intellectual property. for Economic Research on Copyright Issues. Publications, information about the annual congress. Society for Economic Research on Copyright Issues.
- Links European Association for Wine Economists www
Links professionals in economics and management sciences with the wine and vineyard world. European Association for Wine Economists.
- Promotes Society for Medical Anthropology www
Promotes the study of anthropological aspects of health, for Medical Anthropology, illness, health care, and related topics. Features mission statement, history and board members. Society for Medical Anthropology.
- Organization Anthropology of Japan in Japan www
Organization dedicated to facilitating communication between researchers. Japan in Japan. Features news, officers, contacts, information on workshops, and events. Anthropology of Japan in Japan.
- Collectif Collectif Reo www
Collectif de recherches, Reo, d'expressions et d'orientations sur les notions de "séparation" et de "réparation", fondé et dirigé par le philosophe Christophe Schaeffer. Il comprend une cinquantaine d'auteurs et valorise une approche pluridisciplinaire dans la réflexion reliée à la créativité des personnes. Collectif Reo.
- Elle Association française pour la recherche sur l'Asie du Sud-Est (AFRASE) www
Elle rassemble des chercheurs et des enseignants de toutes disciplines qui ont en commun le développement et la diffusion des connaissances sur cette partie du monde. française pour la recherche sur l'Asie du Sud-Est (AFRASE). Siège à Paris, France. Association française pour la recherche sur l'Asie du Sud-Est (AFRASE).
- A SocioSite www
A multi-purpose guide for social scientists. SocioSite. A reference for researching any subject in society. Editor: Dr. Albert Benschop (University of Amsterdam). SocioSite.
- Alexa: Organizations Social Sciences
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Social Sciences
- DMOZ: Organizations Social Sciences
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Social Sciences