This section lists psychological sites concerned with the science and research of gender and sexuality. Gender and Sexuality Psychology Social Sciences Science.
Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. (wikipedia)
- Game of Thrones Wiki: "" is a social construct, variable across time and space. Patterns of sexuality are not universal and objective constants, but have changed over time, and varied from one location and culture to another. Medieval people did not conceptualize the world the way that contemporary people do. They did not have an abstract concept of "the nation-state" or of a divide between "Public" and "Private" cultural spheres. This does not mean that modern society is some sort of culmination that previous social models were evolving towards. Modern social values and behavior patterns are not more "advanced", but simply different. Fundamentally, it is wrong to assume that medieval concepts of gender and sexuality were exactly the same as contemporary models.
- Culture & Society
- An Gender Stereotypes and Sexual Archetypes www
An analysis based on C. Stereotypes and Sexual Archetypes.G. Jung, Camille Paglia, Deborah Tannen, and John Gray. Gender Stereotypes and Sexual Archetypes.
- The Gendys Gender Dysphoria Conference www
The biennial gender dysphoria conferences held in Manchester, Gender Dysphoria Conference, England. Professionals and lay carers networking with the transgendered community. Gendys Gender Dysphoria Conference.
- The Archives of Sexual Behavior www
The official publication of the International Academy of Sex Research is dedicated to the dissemination of information in the field of sexual science. Sexual Behavior. Table of contents and abstracts. Archives of Sexual Behavior.
- NPR Are Men Irrelevant? www
NPR Talk of the Nation audio discussion between anthropologist Lionel Tiger and psychologist Ronald Levant on the role of men in modern marriage. Men Irrelevant?. Are Men Irrelevant?.
- Sexuality Sexuality Information and Education Council of the U.S. www
Sexuality statistics from civil liberties organizations and psychology sources. Sexuality Information and Education Council of the U.S..
- Lana Lana Holstein, MD www
Lana Holstein is Director of Women's Health at Canyon Ranch Health Resorts in Tucson, Holstein, MD, Arizona. Provides literature and tapes on sexuality and women's health. Lana Holstein, MD.
- Fosters New York University: Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality www
Fosters explorations of gender and sexuality in a broad range of contexts in the humanities, York University: Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality, social sciences, sciences, and professions. New York University: Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality.
- Promotes Palm Center www
Promotes the study of lesbian, Center, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people in the armed forces by organizing conferences, sponsoring research, and supporting graduate student training. Palm Center.
- Preview, Diesel Femme www
Preview, Femme, influence, and participate in this project on lesbians and gender. Diesel Femme.
- The A New Psychology of Women www
The first inclusive psychology of women which explicitly presents an in-depth introduction to diversity in cross cultural perspective. New Psychology of Women. By Hilary Lips. A New Psychology of Women.
- This Psychology Suite101.com www
This site focuses on the human mind and behavior, Suite101.com, and more importantly, living healthy and adventurous lives. Part of living fully is being self-confident and phobia-free! Psychology Suite101.com.
- Organization International Union of Psychological Science: IUPsyS www
Organization dedicated to the development, Union of Psychological Science: IUPsyS, representation and advancement of psychology as a basic and applied science. Provides information on membership, conferences, the newsletter and publications, including the International Journal of Psychology. International Union of Psychological Science: IUPsyS.
- Alexa: Gender and Sexuality Psychology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Gender and Sexuality Psychology
- DMOZ: Gender and Sexuality Psychology
dmoz.org Directory: Gender and Sexuality Psychology