This section is for sites concerned with research covering more than one branch of the social sciences. Research Social Sciences Science.
Scientific research is a systematic way of gathering data and harnessing curiosity. This research provides scientific information and theories for the explanation of the nature and the properties of the world. (wikipedia)
- Research Research comprises "creative work undertaken on a systematic basis to increase the stock of...
- Research and development Research and development, also known in Europe as research and technological development, refers...
- Market research Any organized effort to gather information about target markets or customers.
- Research (horse) A champion Australian Thoroughbred racehorse who as a three-year-old carved out a unique place in...
- Research (finance) Financial analysis refers to an assessment of the viability, stability and profitability of a...
- "Research" (Big Sean song) A song recorded by American rapper Big Sean featuring recording artist Ariana Grande.
- Research (1861 ship) A full rigged ship built in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia which was famous for a determined and...
- HCS Research (1823) A ship that the British East India Company had built for it in 1823 at Fort Gloster to serve as a...
- Research, Victoria A suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, north-east from Melbourne's Central Business District.
- RE/Search An American magazine and book publisher, based in San Francisco, founded by its editor V. Vale in...
- Research Range A mountain range at the northern end of the Ural Mountains.
- Maps The Research Value Mapping Program www
Maps the career paths of researchers against the features of the research projects they worked it. Research Value Mapping Program. Information on people, history, papers, and current research. The Research Value Mapping Program.
- IBSS International Bibliography of the Social Sciences www
IBSS is an online abstracting and indexing database with over 2. Bibliography of the Social Sciences.5 million bibliographic records relating to anthropology, economics, politics and sociology. International Bibliography of the Social Sciences.
- SSRN Social Science Research Network www
SSRN is a multi-disciplinary online repository of scholarly research and related materials. Science Research Network. Authors can share and distribute their research on an interdisciplinary basis. Social Science Research Network.
- IfG.CC The Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center www
IfG. Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center.CC consists of different organizations that research and develop sustainable solutions for modern governance and government that make extensive use of new information and communication technology (ICT). The Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center.
- An American Institutes for Research www
An independent, Institutes for Research, not-for-profit corporation which performs basic and applied research, provides technical support, and conducts analyses in the behavioral and social sciences for government and the private sector. American Institutes for Research.
- Research The University of Exeter: Department of Archaeology www
Research projects include the origins and development of historic landscapes, University of Exeter: Department of Archaeology, wetland and coastal landscapes, the exploitation of natural resources, the contexts of domestication, material culture and social agency. The University of Exeter: Department of Archaeology.
- Information Deutsches Archäologisches Institut www
Information on research, Archäologisches Institut, Library, publications, fieldwork projects and staff. In German and English. Deutsches Archäologisches Institut.
- An Human Communication Research Centre www
An interdisciplinary research group at the Universities of Glasgow and Edinburgh with interests in dialogue, Communication Research Centre, mechanisms of language processing, graphics and language, and technology. Human Communication Research Centre.
- Located The Annenberg Washington Program www
Located in Washington, Annenberg Washington Program, DC, this nonprofit institute in communication studies of Northwestern University is a neutral forum in for examining pressing communications policy issues. The Annenberg Washington Program.
- The Institute for Social Research www
The Institute for Social Research (ISR) at the University of Michigan. Institute for Social Research.
- At Carolina Population Center www
At University of North Carolina, Population Center, Chapel Hill. Describes research and postdoctoral, predoctoral, and undergraduate opportunities for people with academic backgrounds in social sciences, health sciences, and biostatistics. Carolina Population Center.
- Rutgers Center for Research in Regulated Industries www
Rutgers University center aims to further the study of regulation by research in economics, for Research in Regulated Industries, finance, and institutions. Provides information on conferences, seminars, publications, and current research projects. Center for Research in Regulated Industries.
- Policy-oriented Political Economy Research Institute - University of Massachusetts www
Policy-oriented research institute in areas of international macroeconomics, Economy Research Institute - University of Massachusetts, development, peacebuilding and the environment, provides recent working papers. Political Economy Research Institute - University of Massachusetts.
- Program Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations www
Program for research and teaching related to racism, for Research in Ethnic Relations, migration and ethnic relations hosted by the University of Warwick. Offers an overview of current and past projects, events and contact details. Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations.
- International Ethnobarometer www
International research network on interethnic politics and migration. Ethnobarometer. Features activities, online publications, directories and links to related resources. Ethnobarometer.
- Centre Futuribles www
Centre indépendant d'étude et de réflexion sur le monde contemporain publiant également une revue du même nom. Futuribles.
- L'ISH ISH, Institut des Sciences de l'Homme www
L'ISH héberge ou assiste une vingtaine d'équipes de recherche, Institut des Sciences de l'Homme, dont la plupart sont associées au CNRS et qui concernent pratiquement tous les domaines des sciences humaines et sociales. ISH, Institut des Sciences de l'Homme.
- A SocioSite www
A multi-purpose guide for social scientists. SocioSite. A reference for researching any subject in society. Editor: Dr. Albert Benschop (University of Amsterdam). SocioSite.
- Alexa: Research Social Sciences
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Research Social Sciences
- DMOZ: Research Social Sciences
dmoz.org Directory: Research Social Sciences