This section is for sites concerned with research covering more than one branch of the social sciences. Research Social Sciences Science.
Scientific research is a systematic way of gathering data and harnessing curiosity. This research provides scientific information and theories for the explanation of the nature and the properties of the world. (wikipedia)
- Research Research comprises "creative work undertaken on a systematic basis to increase the stock of...
- Research and development Research and development, also known in Europe as research and technological development, refers...
- Market research Any organized effort to gather information about target markets or customers.
- Research (horse) A champion Australian Thoroughbred racehorse who as a three-year-old carved out a unique place in...
- Research (finance) Financial analysis refers to an assessment of the viability, stability and profitability of a...
- "Research" (Big Sean song) A song recorded by American rapper Big Sean featuring recording artist Ariana Grande.
- Research (1861 ship) A full rigged ship built in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia which was famous for a determined and...
- HCS Research (1823) A ship that the British East India Company had built for it in 1823 at Fort Gloster to serve as a...
- Research, Victoria A suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, north-east from Melbourne's Central Business District.
- RE/Search An American magazine and book publisher, based in San Francisco, founded by its editor V. Vale in...
- Research Range A mountain range at the northern end of the Ural Mountains.
- Maps The Research Value Mapping Program www
Maps the career paths of researchers against the features of the research projects they worked it. Research Value Mapping Program. Information on people, history, papers, and current research. The Research Value Mapping Program.
- An American Institutes for Research www
An independent, Institutes for Research, not-for-profit corporation which performs basic and applied research, provides technical support, and conducts analyses in the behavioral and social sciences for government and the private sector. American Institutes for Research.
- SSRN Social Science Research Network www
SSRN is a multi-disciplinary online repository of scholarly research and related materials. Science Research Network. Authors can share and distribute their research on an interdisciplinary basis. Social Science Research Network.
- IBSS International Bibliography of the Social Sciences www
IBSS is an online abstracting and indexing database with over 2. Bibliography of the Social Sciences.5 million bibliographic records relating to anthropology, economics, politics and sociology. International Bibliography of the Social Sciences.
- IfG.CC The Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center www
IfG. Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center.CC consists of different organizations that research and develop sustainable solutions for modern governance and government that make extensive use of new information and communication technology (ICT). The Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center.
- Researchers Chinese Academy of Social Sciences: Institute of Archaeology www
Researchers from the institute have conducted fieldwork in most of the provinces in China. Academy of Social Sciences: Institute of Archaeology. In Chinese and English. Chinese Academy of Social Sciences: Institute of Archaeology.
- The The Higher Education Academy: Aerial Archaeology Research Group www
The group is involved in the collection, Higher Education Academy: Aerial Archaeology Research Group, interpretation and application of aerial and satellite data for archaeology. The Higher Education Academy: Aerial Archaeology Research Group.
- Located The Annenberg Washington Program www
Located in Washington, Annenberg Washington Program, DC, this nonprofit institute in communication studies of Northwestern University is a neutral forum in for examining pressing communications policy issues. The Annenberg Washington Program.
- An Human Communication Research Centre www
An interdisciplinary research group at the Universities of Glasgow and Edinburgh with interests in dialogue, Communication Research Centre, mechanisms of language processing, graphics and language, and technology. Human Communication Research Centre.
- Research Michigan Center on the Demography of Aging www
Research on demographic analysis of the aging of disadvantaged populations, Center on the Demography of Aging, and demographic/economic evaluation of the impact of public policies on retirement. Michigan Center on the Demography of Aging.
- The Centers on the Demography of Aging www
The National Institute on Aging (NIA) has established centers on the Demography of Aging to provide innovative and policy-relevant research on health, the Demography of Aging, social factors, economics, and other issues that affect the U.S. older population. Centers on the Demography of Aging.
- Part Ibero-America Institute (IAI)University of Goettingen www
Part of the economics department of the Georg-August-University in Goettingen, Institute (IAI)University of Goettingen, provides description of researchers, courses, and recent publications, mostly in development economics. Ibero-America Institute (IAI)University of Goettingen.
- National Sonderforschungsbereich 504 www
National Research Center on Concepts of Rationality, 504, Decision Making and Economic Modeling at Mannheim University/Germany, Dept. of Economics. Contains links to facilities, staff, working papers and publications. Sonderforschungsbereich 504.
- Program Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations www
Program for research and teaching related to racism, for Research in Ethnic Relations, migration and ethnic relations hosted by the University of Warwick. Offers an overview of current and past projects, events and contact details. Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations.
- A International Centre for Ethnic Studies www
A non-governmental, Centre for Ethnic Studies, non-profit international research organization located in Sri Lanka. Features information on the organization, news and access to the center's database. International Centre for Ethnic Studies.
- Rassemble Maison de la recherche en sciences humaines - MRSH www
Rassemble des équipes de recherche des sciences humaines, la recherche en sciences humaines - MRSH, sociales, juridiques et économiques de l'Université de Caen. Maison de la recherche en sciences humaines - MRSH.
- Présente Centre français de recherche en sciences sociales (CEFRES) www
Présente le centre qui a pour mission principale le développement des réseaux scientifiques en République tchèque et en Europe centrale. français de recherche en sciences sociales (CEFRES). Prague, République tchèque. Centre français de recherche en sciences sociales (CEFRES).
- A SocioSite www
A multi-purpose guide for social scientists. SocioSite. A reference for researching any subject in society. Editor: Dr. Albert Benschop (University of Amsterdam). SocioSite.
- Alexa: Research Social Sciences
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Research Social Sciences
- DMOZ: Research Social Sciences
dmoz.org Directory: Research Social Sciences