T ( named tee / ˈ t iː / ) is the 20th letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: T is the 20th letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is the most commonly used consonant and the second most common letter in English language texts.
- ISO basic Latin letters
- A The Periodic Table www
A printable periodic table. Periodic Table. PDF format. The Periodic Table.
- Article Elemental - Is it time to revamp the periodic table? www
Article by Jon Lackman, Is it time to revamp the periodic table?, on Slate magazine, about an alternative periodic table, shaped as a galaxy, designed by Oxford ecologist Philip Stewart. Includes a slide show and pictures. Elemental - Is it time to revamp the periodic table?.
- Physical Lenntech: Tantalum www
Physical data, Tantalum, chemical properties, health and environmental effects. Lenntech: Tantalum.
- Properties Wikipedia: Tantalum www
Properties of the element, Tantalum, including its history, applications, and characteristics. Wikipedia: Tantalum.
- Description Taphonomy: Learning from the Dead www
Description and syllabus of this field course in vertebrate and invertebrate taphonomy. Taphonomy: Learning from the Dead.
- Includes Plant Fossils and Their Preservation www
Includes a section of conditions required for plant fossil preservation, Fossils and Their Preservation, the various levels of preservation, and types of fossils. Plant Fossils and Their Preservation.
- Information Taxonomy www
Information from Wikipedia on the practice and science of classification, Taxonomy, the arrangement of organisms in a hierarchical structure. Taxonomy.
- Authoritative Integrated Taxonomic Information System www
Authoritative taxonomic information on plants, Taxonomic Information System, animals, fungi, and microbes of North America and the world. Integrated Taxonomic Information System.
- Full Radiochemistry of Technetium www
Full text of the monograph by Edward Anders (Enrico Fermi Institute and Dept. Technetium. of Chemistry, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois). Radiochemistry of Technetium.
- Basic ChemicalElements.com: Technetium www
Basic information, Technetium, atomic structure, and isotopes. ChemicalElements.com: Technetium.
- Links Broadcast Net www
Links to broadcast related sites, Net, classified ads, and broadcast related software. Broadcast Net.
- Includes Unofficial FCC Document Locator www
Includes lots of links and charts related to broadcast. Unofficial FCC Document Locator.
- Alexa: T Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: T Science
- DMOZ: T Science
dmoz.org Directory: T Science