Engineering and related applied sciences. Technology Science.
Technology ("science of craft", from Greek τέχνη, techne, "art, skill, cunning of hand"; and -λογία, -logia ) is the collection of techniques, skills, methods and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation. (wikipedia)
- Technology The collection of techniques, skills, and processes used in the production of goods or...
- Technology (band) A Soviet-Russian synthpop band created by Leonid Velichkovsky, Andrey Kokhaev, Roman Ryabtsev...
- Technology (album) The first album of the Melodic death metal band Crimson Death.
- Continuing Learnon Engineering Education Course Listings www
Continuing education for engineering professionals. Learnon Engineering Education Course Listings.
- Provides Bangladesh Navy Dockyard Co-operative Society Technical Institute www
Provides a range of courses including welding, Navy Dockyard Co-operative Society Technical Institute, fabrication, refrigeration, diesel mechanics, plumbing and electrical work. Bangladesh Navy Dockyard Co-operative Society Technical Institute.
- Acoustic Architectural Acoustics and Lighting www
Acoustic and lighting definitions and concepts. Acoustics and Lighting. Reference for architects and interior designers. Architectural Acoustics and Lighting.
- Information Sound and Vibration Magazine www
Information for subscriptions, and Vibration Magazine, and review of recent issues and events affecting noise and vibration control. Sound and Vibration Magazine.
- Provides AeroSpace Web www
Provides information regarding a wide range of aerospace-related fields, Web, including aircraft design, spacecraft design, aerodynamics, and flight simulation. AeroSpace Web.
- Guided Aerospace Digital Library www
Guided access to aerospace engineering, Digital Library, at all levels. K-12 introductions, university undergrad and graduate courses, publications, data, research and software. Developed by teachers and researchers. Aerospace Digital Library.
- Research International Center for Automotive Research www
Research and testing facilities slated to include an automotive electronics systems lab, Center for Automotive Research, crash-worthiness lab, fuels lab with an emphasis in hydrogen-based research, and a full-scale wind tunnel. International Center for Automotive Research.
- Details North American International Auto Show, Detroit www
Details for media, American International Auto Show, Detroit, visitors and exhibitors, with information on the show history, floor plan, travel and show events. North American International Auto Show, Detroit.
- Medical BioDevices Biz www
Medical devices and diagnostics portal and B2B marketplace. BioDevices Biz.
- Reza Biomedical Engineering Website www
Reza Najafi provides a collection of useful information and links, Engineering Website, including service and operating manuals for various items of medical equipment. Biomedical Engineering Website.
- The Plant Genomics European Meeting www
The 8th Plant GEM took place from October 7th to 10th 2009 in Lisbon, Genomics European Meeting, Portugal. Plant Genomics European Meeting.
- Has BiotechInfo www
Has a large number of links to biological engineering and biotechnology information sources. BiotechInfo.
- Alexa: Technology Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Technology Science
- DMOZ: Technology Science
dmoz.org Directory: Technology Science