This section is for the listing of sites dealing with Energetic Materials Research. or High Energy Research and Development (HERD). Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics Technology Science.
- (EMRTC), Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center www
(EMRTC), Materials Research and Testing Center, affiliated with New Mexico Tech, expertise in explosives research and testing. Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center.
- Specialists Franklin Applied Physics www
Specialists in the testing and evaluation of electro explosive devices, Applied Physics, publisher of newsletter "Explosives and Pyrotechnics" and organizer of courses and symposia. Franklin Applied Physics.
- Research Professor Steven F. Son www
Research interests include studies of advanced propellants, Steven F. Son, microscale combustion, composite energetic materials and explosives safety. Professor Steven F. Son.
- A SNPE Explosives and Propellants www
A range of gun propellants, Explosives and Propellants, combustible items and high explosives for munitions and pyrotechnics, CAST PBX charges, reactive armors. SNPE Explosives and Propellants.
- Bob Classifications of Fireworks in the U.S. www
Bob Weaver explains the classification codes. Classifications of Fireworks in the U.S..
- Manufacturer Chemring Australia www
Manufacturer of safety systems, Australia, initiators, pyrotechnics countermeasures and pyromechanisms. Chemring Australia.
- Alexa: Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics
- DMOZ: Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics
dmoz.org Directory: Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics