This section is for the listing of sites dealing with Energetic Materials Research. or High Energy Research and Development (HERD). Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics Technology Science.
- Research Professor Steven F. Son www
Research interests include studies of advanced propellants, Steven F. Son, microscale combustion, composite energetic materials and explosives safety. Professor Steven F. Son.
- A SNPE Explosives and Propellants www
A range of gun propellants, Explosives and Propellants, combustible items and high explosives for munitions and pyrotechnics, CAST PBX charges, reactive armors. SNPE Explosives and Propellants.
- (EMRTC), Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center www
(EMRTC), Materials Research and Testing Center, affiliated with New Mexico Tech, expertise in explosives research and testing. Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center.
- Specialists Franklin Applied Physics www
Specialists in the testing and evaluation of electro explosive devices, Applied Physics, publisher of newsletter "Explosives and Pyrotechnics" and organizer of courses and symposia. Franklin Applied Physics.
- International IPSUSA - International Pyrotechnics Seminars, USA, Inc. www
International Pyrotechnics Seminar USA, International Pyrotechnics Seminars, USA, Inc., Inc. IPSUSA - International Pyrotechnics Seminars, USA, Inc..
- Worldwide PGI - Pyrotechnics Guild International www
Worldwide membership organization dedicated to the advancement of safety, Pyrotechnics Guild International, skill, and artistry in pyrotechnics. For all ages, both professionals and amateurs. PGI - Pyrotechnics Guild International.
- Alexa: Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics
- DMOZ: Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics
dmoz.org Directory: Energetic Materials Research Pyrotechnics