Experimental Rocketry Pyrotechnics Technology Science.
- Wikipedia: Amateur rocketry, sometimes known as experimental rocketry or amateur experimental rocketry, is a hobby in which participants experiment with fuels and make their own rocket motors, launching a wide variety of types and sizes of rockets. Amateur rocketeers have been responsible for significant research into hybrid rocket motors, and have built and flown a variety of solid, liquid, and hybrid propellant motors.
- Amateur rocket motor classification - Motors for rockets and high-powered rockets are classified by total impulse into a set of letter-designated ranges, from ?A up to O.
- Civilian Space eXploration Team - The Civilian Space eXploration Team, known as CSXT, is a team of around 30 civilians interested in private spaceflight. The team was created by Ky Michaelson.
- Copenhagen Suborbitals - Copenhagen Suborbitals is the world's only manned, amateur, crowd funded space programme. Since its beginning in 2008, Copenhagen Suborbitals has flown five home built rockets and two mock-up space capsules.
- Delft Aerospace Rocket Engineering - Delft Aerospace Rocket Engineering is a student-run society within Delft University of Technology, with over 100 members. The main focus of the student group is the development of rocket technology on a non-profit basis. All development, from engines to electronics, is done in-house.
- Friends of Amateur Rocketry - Friends of Amateur Rocketry, better known simply as FAR, is a not-for-profit organization providing infrastructure for testing and launching large amateur and experimental rockets. Their test and launch facility is located North of Edwards Air Force Base and near the Mojave Desert.
- High-power rocket - High-power rocketry is a hobby similar to model rocketry. The major difference is that higher impulse range motors are used.
- Model rocketry
- Publications, Designing Rocket Motors www
Publications, Rocket Motors, articles, software and discussion groups about chemical rocket motors. Designing Rocket Motors.
- Resources aRocket www
Resources for amateur and experimental rocketeers. aRocket.
- A International Experimental Aerospace Society www
A knowledge base containing information on experimental rocketry, Experimental Aerospace Society, regulations of various countries, and information on grant opportunities. International Experimental Aerospace Society.
- An Pacific Rocket Society www
An experimental rocket society, Rocket Society, dedicated to liquid propulsion research. Pacific Rocket Society.
- Information Systeme Solaire www
Information on how to build the SS67B-1 liquid propellant rocket engine. Systeme Solaire.
- "Association AeroPac's www
"Association of Experimental Rocketry of the Pacific" organizes regular high power rocket launches in Northern California and Nevada. AeroPac's.
- General Richard Nakka's Experimental Rocketry www
General information on what amateur experimental rocketry involves, Nakka's Experimental Rocketry, and considerable specific information on motor and rocket design. Richard Nakka's Experimental Rocketry.
- The RRS www
The Reaction Research Society is the oldest continuously operating amateur experimental rocket group in the United States. RRS.
- Rocketry.Org Amateur Experimental Rocketry www
Rocketry. Experimental Rocketry.Org maintains a large web database of suppliers for anything experimental rocketry enthusiasts could want, as well as a global rocketry organizations database and book lists. Amateur Experimental Rocketry.
- The Vlaamse Raket Organisatie www
The Flemish Rocket Organization aims to promote rocket related sciences, Raket Organisatie, including research into motors and propellants, flight electronics, and the design, constructing, testing and launching of rockets. English and Dutch. Vlaamse Raket Organisatie.
- The National Association of Rocketry www
The NAR is the oldest and largest sport rocketry organization in the world. National Association of Rocketry.
- Digital Digital Wireless Firing Systems www
Digital electronic firing systems for the model rocket enthusiast. Digital Wireless Firing Systems.
- Information Amateur and Ex Rocketry www
Information on motor construction, and Ex Rocketry, tooling and supplies. Amateur and Ex Rocketry.
- Tutorials Ben's Chemical Propulsion www
Tutorials on amateur experimental rocketry, Chemical Propulsion, along with videos, launch reports, and pictures. Ben's Chemical Propulsion.
- Reference Jetex Engineering Works www
Reference resources about Jetex and Jet-X micro rocket motors and propellants, Engineering Works, plus gas generator experiments and propellant development projects Jetex Engineering Works.
- Connecticut CTRA-NARCONN www
Connecticut Tripoli and National Association of Rocketry. CTRA-NARCONN. Lists launch information, recent launch photos, contact information or member application. CTRA-NARCONN.
- Tripoli Tripoli www
Tripoli is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and operation of non-professional high power rocketry. Tripoli. Tripoli has members in the United States and 20 countries around the world. Tripoli.
- SPL Swiss Propulsion Laboratory www
SPL develops propulsion elements for sounding rockets like LOX valves, Propulsion Laboratory, injectors, regeneratively cooled combustions chambers, igniters, propellant feeding systems and thrust test stands. Swiss Propulsion Laboratory.
- Information Micro Launch Vehicle www
Information on a project aiming to design the world's smallest orbital launch vehicle. Micro Launch Vehicle.
- JAXA's JAXA's Launch Vehicles and Space Transportation Systems www
JAXA's webpage with links providing information about its various launch vehicles like H-IIA, Launch Vehicles and Space Transportation Systems, M-V and H-IIB. JAXA's Launch Vehicles and Space Transportation Systems.
- Provides Interstellar Missions www
Provides news and information on interstellar propulsion technology and extrasolar discoveries provided by universities, Missions, organisations and companies. Interstellar Missions.
- Looks HobbySpace - Launch, Propulsion & Spaceflight Systems www
Looks at the many types of launch vehicles and propulsion technologies that are in service or proposed. HobbySpace - Launch, Propulsion & Spaceflight Systems.
- Manufacturer Chemring Australia www
Manufacturer of safety systems, Australia, initiators, pyrotechnics countermeasures and pyromechanisms. Chemring Australia.
- Bob Classifications of Fireworks in the U.S. www
Bob Weaver explains the classification codes. Classifications of Fireworks in the U.S..
- Alexa: Experimental Rocketry Pyrotechnics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Experimental Rocketry Pyrotechnics
- DMOZ: Experimental Rocketry Pyrotechnics
dmoz.org Directory: Experimental Rocketry Pyrotechnics