These are sites that deal specifically with explosives, making your own and related topics. Be very careful when using these sites, some recipes for explosives are very dangerous. Make your self aware of the dangers attempting to make any explosive. YOU are responsible for your actions not ODP. Explosives Pyrotechnics Technology Science.
An explosive material, also called an explosive, is a reactive substance that contains a great amount of potential energy that can produce an explosion if released suddenly, usually accompanied by the production of light, heat, sound, and pressure. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: An explosive material, also called an explosive, is a reactive substance that contains a great amount of potential energy that can produce an explosion if released suddenly, usually accompanied by the production of light, heat, sound, and pressure. An explosive charge is a measured quantity of explosive material, which may be composed of a single ingredient or a combination of two or more.
- Binary explosive - A binary explosive or two-component explosive is an explosive consisting of two components, neither of which is explosive by itself, which have to be mixed in order to become explosive. Examples of common binary explosives include Oxyliquit, ANFO, Kinestik, Tannerite, and FIXOR.
- Blast injury - A blast injury is a complex type of physical trauma resulting from direct or indirect exposure to an explosion. Blast injuries occur with the detonation of high-order explosives as well as the deflagration of low order explosives.
- Detection dog - A detection dog or sniffer dog is a dog that is trained to use its senses to detect substances such as explosives, illegal drugs, wildlife scat, currency, blood, and contraband electronics such as illicit mobile phones. The sense most used by detection dogs is smell.
- Explosive velocity - Explosive velocity, also known as detonation velocity or velocity of detonation, is the velocity at which the shock wave front travels through a detonated explosive.
- Fireworks - Fireworks are a class of low explosive pyrotechnic devices used for aesthetic and entertainment purposes. The most common use of a firework is as part of a fireworks display, a display of the effects produced by firework devices. Fireworks competitions are also regularly held at a number of places.
- Flame speed - The flame speed is the measured rate of expansion of the flame front in a combustion reaction. Whereas flame speed is generally used for a fuel, a related term is explosive velocity, which is the same relationship measured for an explosive.
- Hazardous materials
- Chinese inventions
- Articles How Stuff Works: Explosives www
Articles providing information on the science behind bombs, Stuff Works: Explosives, missiles, handheld weapons and grenades. How Stuff Works: Explosives.
- Explosives Orica Explosives www
Explosives wallpaper files and blast videos, Explosives, also a section of explosives and safety. Orica Explosives.
- International ISEE www
International Society of Explosives Engineers. ISEE.
- Remote Site 300 www
Remote setting for experimental/explosives tests, 300, Lawrence Livermore Labs. Site 300.
- Safety Ordnance and Explosives Mandatory Center of Expertise (CX) www
Safety tips, and Explosives Mandatory Center of Expertise (CX), glossary, tips, and hints for explosives and how to handle them. Ordnance and Explosives Mandatory Center of Expertise (CX).
- This Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics www
This international journal is a forum for the exchange of ideas in the areas of propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, explosives, primers and pyrotechnics, combustion, and detonation processes. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics.
- Research Canadian Explosives Research Laboratory www
Research includes commercial explosives and equipment for use in hazardous locations, Explosives Research Laboratory, testing whether a product can be used safely in explosive atmospheres, and reducing the effects of accidental or terrorist blasts. Canadian Explosives Research Laboratory.
- Institute IME www
Institute of Makers of Explosives IME.
- Training Reactive Explosive Materials Training Corporation www
Training and high-hazard materials handling services offered by REMTC include cylinder remediation, Explosive Materials Training Corporation, laboratory waste disposal and UXO (Unexploded Ordnance) detection. Reactive Explosive Materials Training Corporation.
- Supplier International Defence Procurement and Logistics Ltd www
Supplier of battle area clearance and explosive ordnance disposal services on land and at sea. Defence Procurement and Logistics Ltd. Services include post conflict munitions and land mine clearance, search, security, risk analysis, advice, training and support. International Defence Procurement and Logistics Ltd.
- Stories Pyrotechnics www
Stories about pyrotechnics, Pyrotechnics, experiments, photo galleries. Pyrotechnics.
- Manufacturer Chemring Australia www
Manufacturer of safety systems, Australia, initiators, pyrotechnics countermeasures and pyromechanisms. Chemring Australia.
- Alexa: Explosives Pyrotechnics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Explosives Pyrotechnics
- DMOZ: Explosives Pyrotechnics
dmoz.org Directory: Explosives Pyrotechnics