Transportation Technology Science.
Transport or transportation is the movement of people, animals and goods from one location to another. (wikipedia)
- Transportation The movement of people, animals and goods from one location to another. Modes of transport...
- Penal transportation The sending of convicted criminals or other persons regarded as undesirable to a penal colony.
- Sediment transport The movement of solid particles, typically due to a combination of gravity acting on the sediment...
- Transportation (journal) A peer-reviewed academic journal of research in transportation, published by Springer...
- Transportation theory (mathematics) A name given to the study of optimal transportation and allocation of resources.
- Transportation theory (psychology) Narrative transportation theory proposes that when people lose themselves in a story, their...
- Transport Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Transport'.
- Innovative Transportation Technologies www
By Jerry Schneider. Transportation Technologies. Classified descriptions, diagrams, over 40 transport technologies: planned, operating; electric and not; manual, automated; 1-/2-mode; freight/people movers (PRT); top mount, suspended; mono-/bi-rails, automated highways; fora, conference reports.
- Description I.N.S.E.A.N. www
Description of research facilities and programs. I.N.S.E.A.N.. Includes publications. I.N.S.E.A.N..
- Horizontal SMRTram www
Horizontal pedestrian mobility system to stretch average walking access distances along selected corridors. SMRTram. Similar to light rail and buses, but with rubber tires on a concrete guideway. SMRTram.
- Provides The National Transportation Library www
Provides online access to documents and databases covering all aspects of transportation in the U. National Transportation Library.S. Material is contributed by public and private organizations around the country and access is free. The National Transportation Library.
- Details Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference - 2006 www
Details presentations, Engineering and Safety Conference - 2006, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference - 2006.
- Action The ADVISORS project www
Action for advanced Driver assistance and Vehicle control systems Implementation, ADVISORS project, Standardisation, Optimum use of the Road network and Safety. Includes project description and reports, a virtual driving lab, and related links. The ADVISORS project.
- High Hydro Lance Corp. www
High Aspect Ratio Twin Hull (H. Lance Corp..A.R.T.H.): new, innovative marine ocean ship platform architecture with passive designed, high stability and safety, low fuel use, achieves high speeds in high seas: 50-75 knots. Hydro Lance Corp..
- How Car Innovations www
How cars might appear in the future. Car Innovations.
- French Predit www
French national program in land transport research and innovation. Predit. Information about strategic program efforts to improve performance relative to energy, noise, pollution and environment. Predit.
- An Automated People Mover Standards Committee www
An organization developing standards for automated people movers. People Mover Standards Committee. Includes publications, directives, and meeting notes. Automated People Mover Standards Committee.
- ATRA Advanced Transit Association www
ATRA promotes developing technologies such as Personal Rapid Transit (PRT), Transit Association, identifies problems and ways advanced systems can help solve them. Descriptions, studies (download, paper), videos, PRT Model Project, calendar, links. Advanced Transit Association.
- Searchable NASA Technical Report Server www
Searchable database of technical publications and videos that were created and published by the NASA. NASA Technical Report Server.
- Daily Aerospace Online www
Daily news and product updates for professionals in the aerospace industry- Information on manufacturing, Online, technology, equipment, supplies, and discussion forums, online chat, newsletter and software Aerospace Online.
- Engineering HydroFrac www
Engineering portal for geoengineers interested in hydraulic fracturing in site stress measurements. HydroFrac.
- Created Resources of Scholarly Societies www
Created by compilers at the University of Waterloo Library to facilitate access to websites maintained by or for scholarly societies across the world. Resources of Scholarly Societies.
- Proposed TriTrack www
Proposed lightweight, TriTrack, dual mode, hybrid 3 wheel electric car/monorail: drives on and off roads and overhead tracks as needed. Road speed limited to non-lethal speed. Fiberglass body. TriTrack.
- Proposed RUF: Rapid Urban Flexible www
Proposed dual mode, Rapid Urban Flexible, hybrid 4 wheel road and monorail vehicles, car and bus, drive on and off roads and atop overhead tracks as needed. RUF: Rapid Urban Flexible.
- Research Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Center for Transportation Analysis www
Research and development on transportation energy and environmental issues, Ridge National Laboratory: Center for Transportation Analysis, national transportation planning and policy, and transportation systems engineering. Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Center for Transportation Analysis.
- Conceptual IndiRail: A clean transportation system www
Conceptual proposal for an infrastructure for transportation aimed at the use of renewable energy sources. IndiRail: A clean transportation system.
- Ressource L'Aérotrain et les Naviplanes www
Ressource consacrée à ces deux aéroglisseurs français développés par la société Bertin à partir de 1960. les Naviplanes. Les principes généraux et les différents modèles sont présentés. L'Aérotrain et les Naviplanes.
- Présentation, Centre de recherche sur les transports www
Présentation, recherche sur les transports, programmes et activités scientifiques, chercheurs, rapports annuels et publications. Université de Montréal, Canada. Centre de recherche sur les transports.
- Gives Richard Trevithick the Cornish genius www
Gives account of Trevithick's early work in the nearby mines as an engineering consultant and his work on the first high-pressure engines. Trevithick the Cornish genius. Includes diagrams. Richard Trevithick the Cornish genius.
- Gives George Stephenson www
Gives information on the method that the inventor used to avoid using cog and rack pinions in designing a locomotive engine. Stephenson. Page also describes his influence on Edward Pease to decide to work with steam energy. George Stephenson.
- Alexa: Transportation Technology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Transportation Technology
- DMOZ: Transportation Technology
dmoz.org Directory: Transportation Technology