Transportation Technology Science.
Transport or transportation is the movement of people, animals and goods from one location to another. (wikipedia)
- Transportation The movement of people, animals and goods from one location to another. Modes of transport...
- Penal transportation The sending of convicted criminals or other persons regarded as undesirable to a penal colony.
- Sediment transport The movement of solid particles, typically due to a combination of gravity acting on the sediment...
- Transportation (journal) A peer-reviewed academic journal of research in transportation, published by Springer...
- Transportation theory (mathematics) A name given to the study of optimal transportation and allocation of resources.
- Transportation theory (psychology) Narrative transportation theory proposes that when people lose themselves in a story, their...
- Transport Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Transport'.
- Innovative Transportation Technologies www
By Jerry Schneider. Transportation Technologies. Classified descriptions, diagrams, over 40 transport technologies: planned, operating; electric and not; manual, automated; 1-/2-mode; freight/people movers (PRT); top mount, suspended; mono-/bi-rails, automated highways; fora, conference reports.
- Action The ADVISORS project www
Action for advanced Driver assistance and Vehicle control systems Implementation, ADVISORS project, Standardisation, Optimum use of the Road network and Safety. Includes project description and reports, a virtual driving lab, and related links. The ADVISORS project.
- French Predit www
French national program in land transport research and innovation. Predit. Information about strategic program efforts to improve performance relative to energy, noise, pollution and environment. Predit.
- Description I.N.S.E.A.N. www
Description of research facilities and programs. I.N.S.E.A.N.. Includes publications. I.N.S.E.A.N..
- ATRA Advanced Transit Association www
ATRA promotes developing technologies such as Personal Rapid Transit (PRT), Transit Association, identifies problems and ways advanced systems can help solve them. Descriptions, studies (download, paper), videos, PRT Model Project, calendar, links. Advanced Transit Association.
- High Hydro Lance Corp. www
High Aspect Ratio Twin Hull (H. Lance Corp..A.R.T.H.): new, innovative marine ocean ship platform architecture with passive designed, high stability and safety, low fuel use, achieves high speeds in high seas: 50-75 knots. Hydro Lance Corp..
- How Car Innovations www
How cars might appear in the future. Car Innovations.
- Horizontal SMRTram www
Horizontal pedestrian mobility system to stretch average walking access distances along selected corridors. SMRTram. Similar to light rail and buses, but with rubber tires on a concrete guideway. SMRTram.
- Details Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference - 2006 www
Details presentations, Engineering and Safety Conference - 2006, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference - 2006.
- An Automated People Mover Standards Committee www
An organization developing standards for automated people movers. People Mover Standards Committee. Includes publications, directives, and meeting notes. Automated People Mover Standards Committee.
- Provides The National Transportation Library www
Provides online access to documents and databases covering all aspects of transportation in the U. National Transportation Library.S. Material is contributed by public and private organizations around the country and access is free. The National Transportation Library.
- The Federal Aviation Administration www
The U. Aviation Administration.S. government regulatory body for aeronautical and space applications. Provides many on-line regulatory and informational resources. Federal Aviation Administration.
- The Air and Space Magazine www
The official magazine of the National Air and Space Museum featuring articles about flight and aviation technology. Air and Space Magazine.
- A Canadian Civil Engineering History & Heritage www
A digital collection showcasing Canadian Civil Engineering History and Heritage, Civil Engineering History & Heritage, sponsored by Industry Canada. Canadian Civil Engineering History & Heritage.
- Includes Army Corps of Engineers - Engineering and Design Publications www
Includes engineering manuals, Corps of Engineers - Engineering and Design Publications, guide specifications, and related information resources. Army Corps of Engineers - Engineering and Design Publications.
- Proposed RUF: Rapid Urban Flexible www
Proposed dual mode, Rapid Urban Flexible, hybrid 4 wheel road and monorail vehicles, car and bus, drive on and off roads and atop overhead tracks as needed. RUF: Rapid Urban Flexible.
- Proposed TriTrack www
Proposed lightweight, TriTrack, dual mode, hybrid 3 wheel electric car/monorail: drives on and off roads and overhead tracks as needed. Road speed limited to non-lethal speed. Fiberglass body. TriTrack.
- Outlines Small Efficient Vehicles www
Outlines the development of a low-horsepower, Efficient Vehicles, super-efficient hybrid car that anyone can afford. Small Efficient Vehicles.
- Performs Argonne National Laboratory Transportation Research www
Performs research in advanced automotive technologies such as hybrid electric vehicles, National Laboratory Transportation Research, emissions reduction, and clean diesel engines. Argonne National Laboratory Transportation Research.
- Articles, Le Segway www
Articles, Segway, photos et actualité de ce moyen de transport individuel électrique. Le Segway.
- Présentation, Centre de recherche sur les transports www
Présentation, recherche sur les transports, programmes et activités scientifiques, chercheurs, rapports annuels et publications. Université de Montréal, Canada. Centre de recherche sur les transports.
- Gives George Stephenson www
Gives information on the method that the inventor used to avoid using cog and rack pinions in designing a locomotive engine. Stephenson. Page also describes his influence on Edward Pease to decide to work with steam energy. George Stephenson.
- Features The Transport Archive www
Features history of Britain's early transportation system from the 18th century until present day. Transport Archive. Topics cover canal building, railway construction and aviation developments. Includes photos and timelines. The Transport Archive.
- Alexa: Transportation Technology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Transportation Technology
- DMOZ: Transportation Technology
dmoz.org Directory: Transportation Technology