U ( named u / ˈ juː / , plural ues ) is the 21st letter and the fifth vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- U The 21st letter and the fifth vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Wii U A home video game console developed by Nintendo, and the successor to the Wii.
- "u" (Kendrick Lamar song) The third studio album by American rapper Kendrick Lamar.
- Uranium A chemical element with symbol U and atomic number 92.
- ?u? The first opera in the Klingon language.
- U of Goryeo U of Goryeo ?, often written Woo, ruled Goryeo from 1374 until 1388.
- U, Pohnpei U also written Uh, is one of the administrative divisions of Pohnpei State, Federated States of...
- University An institution of higher education and research which awards academic degrees in various academic...
- U language The U language, or P'uman ??, is spoken by 40,000 people in the Yunnan province of China and...
- U (film) A 2006 French animated film directed by Serge lissalde and Gr goire Solotareff.
- U Mobile A Malaysian mobile telecommunications service provider and was founded in 1998 as MiTV Networks...
- The Vibrationdata.com Tutorials www
The tutorials and course materials require a username and password which can be obtained with an annual subscription fee. Vibrationdata.com Tutorials.
- Introduction Nondestructive Material Testing with Ultrasonics www
Introduction to the basic principles. Nondestructive Material Testing with Ultrasonics.
- A How Many? www
A dictionary of units of measurement: explanations of the metric system, Many?, System Internationale (SI), English customary system, and other modern measuring systems. Plus extensive links to other measurement-related Internet resources. How Many?.
- Book SI Units, Conversion and Measurement Skills www
Book by Wacek Kijewski on experimental science in metric units. Units, Conversion and Measurement Skills. Includes problems, guided solutions, fun facts, data handling and metric conversion tests. SI Units, Conversion and Measurement Skills.
- Basic Wikipedia: Ununquadium www
Basic physical and historical information. Wikipedia: Ununquadium.
- Very Uranium: Properties: Element www
Very extensive information about the chemical/physical properties of uranium. Properties: Element. Information includes the occurrence of uranium, isotopes, and spectrum. Uranium: Properties: Element.
- Has It's Elemental - Isotopes of the Element Uranium www
Has an extensive list about the isotopes of uranium. Elemental - Isotopes of the Element Uranium. Gives mass number, half life, branching percentage, and decay mode of the isotopes. It's Elemental - Isotopes of the Element Uranium.
- Statistics, Uranus www
Statistics, Uranus, other information, and links, from Nine Planets website. Uranus.
- Accessible Uranus: Neptune's Twin www
Accessible introduction with activities for younger children. Uranus: Neptune's Twin.
- Urbanist Urban Planet www
Urbanist message boards with areas for general and regional discussions. Urban Planet.
- Advisory ATLAS Guide www
Advisory Team for Large Applications (ATLAS) guide to the town planning process in the UK in relation to large, Guide, complex or strategic development projects. ATLAS Guide.
- Alexa: U Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: U Science
- DMOZ: U Science
dmoz.org Directory: U Science