V ( named vee / ˈ v iː / , ) is the 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- V The 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- V for Vendetta (film) A 2005 dystopian political thriller film directed by James McTeigue and written by The Wachowski...
- Trigeminal nerve A nerve responsible for sensation in the face and motor functions such as biting and chewing.
- V band A standard designation by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers for a band of...
- "V" (poem) A poem by Tony Harrison written in 1985.
- V (science fiction) A science fiction franchise created by American writer, producer and director Kenneth Johnson...
- V (band) A British five-piece boyband made up of Antony Thomas Brant, Aaron Buckingham, Mark Harle, Kevin...
- V (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- VEE Meanings See related meanings for the word 'VEE'.
- The Soviet Exploration of Venus www
Extensive detail on the soviet missions between 1961 to 1984. Soviet Exploration of Venus. Includes many images that have been digitally enhanced.
- For How Thermoses (Vacuum Flasks) Work www
For inquisitive people howstuffworks. Thermoses (Vacuum Flasks) Work.com tells about how thermoses work. You can find there other vacuum-based devices as vacuum cleaner and television. How Thermoses (Vacuum Flasks) Work.
- The British Vacuum Council www
The representative for Great Britain on the International Union for Vacuum Science, Vacuum Council, Technique and Application. It aims to stimulate international collaboration in the fields of vacuum science, techniques and applications and related multi-disciplinary topics including solid-vacuum and other interfaces. British Vacuum Council.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Vanadium www
Atomic structure, Vanadium, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Vanadium.
- Properties Wikipedia: Vanadium www
Properties of the element, Vanadium, including its history, applications, and characteristics. Wikipedia: Vanadium.
- Facts, Venus www
Facts, Venus, early knowledge and history of man's exploration of Venus.
- A Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ www
A large, Vertebrate Fossils FAQ, but by no means complete, list of transitional fossils that are known. Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ.
- Information SuperCroc www
Information on the crocodile Sarchosuchus imperator with interactive games and movie clips. SuperCroc.
- Searchable Museum of Vertebrate Zoology Collections www
Searchable database of specimens that includes over 50, Vertebrate Zoology Collections,000 tissue samples for use in molecular analyses. Museum of Vertebrate Zoology Collections.
- Comprehensive Online Biology Book: Glossary www
Comprehensive list of the technical terms you are likely to come across, Biology Book: Glossary, with cross references. Online Biology Book: Glossary.
- Dan Vibration and Waves Animations www
Dan Russell, and Waves Animations, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Applied Physics at Kettering University in Flint, MI Vibration and Waves Animations.
- Brief Underwater Acoustics Tutorial www
Brief overview of the basic principles of underwater acoustics. Underwater Acoustics Tutorial.
- Alexa: V Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: V Science
- DMOZ: V Science
dmoz.org Directory: V Science