W ( named double-u, plural double-ues ) is the 23rd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- W The 23rd letter of the modern English and ISO basic Latin alphabets.
- George W. Bush An American politician who served as the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009.
- W (TV series) A 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo.
- W (1974 film) A 1974 American psychological thriller film starring Twiggy, Dirk Benedict and Michael Witney.
- Wayfair Wayfair, Inc. is an American e-commerce company that sells home goods.
- Watt A unit of power. In the International System of Units it is defined as a derived unit of 1 joule...
- W (Los Angeles Railway) A line operated by the Los Angeles Railway from 1895 to 1956.
- W postcode area A group of postcode districts covering part of central and part of west London, England.
- Win Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Win'.
- Information ChemDen Nitrate Conversion Pilot Plant www
Information about a new denitrification technology to convert nitrate in wastewater, Nitrate Conversion Pilot Plant, agriculture runoff, and other waters to nitrogen gas. ChemDen Nitrate Conversion Pilot Plant.
- Information U.S. EPA Office of Wastewater Management www
Information on wastewater treatment technologies, EPA Office of Wastewater Management, NPDES permitting requirements, biosolids management, EPA water quality initiatives, and other water quality topics. U.S. EPA Office of Wastewater Management.
- Describes Watershed Atlas of the Allegheny River www
Describes what a watershed is, Atlas of the Allegheny River, how a water cycle works, and shows how the last glacier shaped the western Pennsylvania/southwest New York region. Focus is on how water works within natural systems, and how human activities can impact water quality. Watershed Atlas of the Allegheny River.
- Conducts Hillslope and Watershed Hydrology Lab, Oregon State University www
Conducts research on the hydrologic cycle, and Watershed Hydrology Lab, Oregon State University, particularly runoff generation processes in diverse watersheds. Includes publications and presentations, information about opportunities for students, and related links. Hillslope and Watershed Hydrology Lab, Oregon State University.
- SEL SEL Environmental - Brownfield Redevelopment and Sustainable Drainage www
SEL Environmental is a sub-contractor specialising in engineered solutions for passive and active gas protection to structures, Environmental - Brownfield Redevelopment and Sustainable Drainage, stormwater management, in-ground vertical geomembrane barrier and vent trenches. SEL Environmental - Brownfield Redevelopment and Sustainable Drainage.
- Applying Living Water www
Applying ecological principles and natural systems to create water and waste solutions for households, Water, communities, agriculture, landfills and industry. Living Water.
- A Discovering Wavelets www
A center of activity for incorporating wavelets into the undergraduate curriculum. Wavelets. Tutorials, projects and resources. Discovering Wavelets.
- Bibliographies Bibliographies on Wavelets www
Bibliographies on wavelets at the University of Karlsruhe. Bibliographies on Wavelets.
- Meteorology Weather Legacy www
Meteorology information including glossary, Legacy, definition of meteorological scales, software, poetry, and links. Weather Legacy.
- From Weather and Climate Resources www
From the Institute of Global Environment and Society. and Climate Resources. Includes links to maps, analyses, climate data and satellite images. Weather and Climate Resources.
- List Resistance Welding www
List of resources and suppliers. Resistance Welding.
- A Edison Welding Institute www
A non-profit engineering and technology resource organization serving the welding and joining needs of industry. Welding Institute. Expertise in processes from arc welding to adhesive bonding and materials ranging from metals to plastics. Edison Welding Institute.
- Alexa: W Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: W Science
- DMOZ: W Science
dmoz.org Directory: W Science