Z ( named zed / ˈ z ɛ d / ' or zee / ˈ z iː / ) is the 26th and final letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- Z The 26th and final letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- The Lost City of Z (film) A 2016 American biographical adventure drama film written and directed by James Gray, based on...
- Zillow An online real estate database company that was founded in 2006 and created by Rich Barton and...
- Z-score The signed number of standard deviations by which the value of an observation or data point is...
- Z boson The W and Z bosons are together known as the weak or more generally as the intermediate vector...
- Z (video game) A 1996 real-time strategy computer game by The Bitmap Brothers.
- Z (1969 film) A 1969 Algerian-French epic political thriller film directed by Costa-Gavras, with a screenplay...
- Z (Aion album) The fifth album released by the Japanese metal band Aion.
- Z Magazine A left-wing activist-oriented media group founded in 1986 by Michael Albert and Lydia Sargent.
- Z (New York City Subway service) The J Nassau Street Local and Z Nassau Street Express are two rapid transit services in the B...
- Kawasaki Z series Meanings A series of motorcycles.
- A ColdQuanta, Inc. www
A developer and supplier of Bose-Einstein condensates (BEC) and cold atom devices, Inc., instruments and systems. ColdQuanta, Inc..
- Using Steven Chu www
Using lasers to trap and cool molecules for study. Chu. Nobel Prize for Chu, Phillips, and Cohen-Tannoudji. Steven Chu.
- A Zero in Four Dimensions www
A paper discussing the historical, Four Dimensions, psychological, cultural, and logical perspectives of the number zero. Zero in Four Dimensions.
- Some The Digit Zero www
Some information about the number zero and links to other pages. The Digit Zero.
- Extensive WebElements: Zinc www
Extensive information on history, Zinc, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element. WebElements: Zinc.
- Basic It's Elemental: Zinc www
Basic physical and historical information. It's Elemental: Zinc.
- Physical Lenntech: Zirconium www
Physical data, Zirconium, chemical properties, health and environmental effects. Lenntech: Zirconium.
- Atomic EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Zirconium www
Atomic structure, Zirconium, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides. EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Zirconium.
- Skeletons Florida Museum of Natural History - Zooarchaeology Comparative Collection www
Skeletons of vertebrates and exoskeletons of mollusks and crustaceans from the southeastern United States, Museum of Natural History - Zooarchaeology Comparative Collection, the West Indies, the circum-Caribbean area, and northwestern South America. Collection databases and contact information. Florida Museum of Natural History - Zooarchaeology Comparative Collection.
- Skeletons California State University Chico Zooarchaeology Lab www
Skeletons of mammals, State University Chico Zooarchaeology Lab, birds, and fish typical of Northern California and the Western Great Basin, where most of Chico State's archaeological research takes place. Detailed facility profile. California State University Chico Zooarchaeology Lab.
- Includes Olejar's Encyclopedia of Animals www
Includes a searchable encyclopedia of facts concerning a broad range of Animalia. Olejar's Encyclopedia of Animals.
- Lindsay Invertebrate Zoology www
Lindsay is a Zoology Major attending the University of Guelph. Zoology. She has recorded a number of dissections, pictures, and descriptions of the phylums studied in her second year. Invertebrate Zoology.
- Alexa: Z Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Z Science
- DMOZ: Z Science
dmoz.org Directory: Z Science