Z ( named zed / ˈ z ɛ d / ' or zee / ˈ z iː / ) is the 26th and final letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- Z The 26th and final letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- The Lost City of Z (film) A 2016 American biographical adventure drama film written and directed by James Gray, based on...
- Zillow An online real estate database company that was founded in 2006 and created by Rich Barton and...
- .Z A Unix shell compression program based on the LZW compression algorithm.
- Z (1969 film) A 1969 Algerian-French epic political thriller film directed by Costa-Gavras, with a screenplay...
- Z-score The signed number of standard deviations by which the value of an observation or data point is...
- Z boson The W and Z bosons are together known as the weak or more generally as the intermediate vector...
- Z (New York City Subway service) The J Nassau Street Local and Z Nassau Street Express are two rapid transit services in the B...
- Z (cartoonist) The nom de plume of an anonymous Tunisian political cartoonist and online activist whose humorous...
- Kawasaki Z series Meanings A series of motorcycles.
- A ColdQuanta, Inc. www
A developer and supplier of Bose-Einstein condensates (BEC) and cold atom devices, Inc., instruments and systems. ColdQuanta, Inc..
- Click USC Physics & Astronomy: Physics 151 Lab Manual www
Click on: "Experiment X: Ideal Gas Law and the Absolute Zero of Temperature. Physics & Astronomy: Physics 151 Lab Manual." Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. The experiment uses liquid nitrogen. USC Physics & Astronomy: Physics 151 Lab Manual.
- Some The Digit Zero www
Some information about the number zero and links to other pages. The Digit Zero.
- A Zero www
A history of Zero that describes the introduction of zero and the main persons that brought advantages to it. Zero.
- Image, Visual Elements: Zinc www
Image, Elements: Zinc, animation, physical information, and key isotopes. Visual Elements: Zinc.
- Properties Wikipedia: Zinc www
Properties of the element, Zinc, including its history, applications, and characteristics. Wikipedia: Zinc.
- Statistics USGS Minerals Information: Zirconium www
Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, Minerals Information: Zirconium, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format). USGS Minerals Information: Zirconium.
- Basic It's Elemental: Zirconium www
Basic physical and historical information. It's Elemental: Zirconium.
- Specimens Binghamton University Archaeological Analytical Research Facility www
Specimens represent taxa from the Northeastern United States, University Archaeological Analytical Research Facility, and include examples from South America, West Africa, and the Arctic. Species list and contact information. Binghamton University Archaeological Analytical Research Facility.
- Online BoneCommons www
Online community for zooarchaeology. BoneCommons.
- Lindsay Invertebrate Zoology www
Lindsay is a Zoology Major attending the University of Guelph. Zoology. She has recorded a number of dissections, pictures, and descriptions of the phylums studied in her second year. Invertebrate Zoology.
- Comprehensive Respiration www
Comprehensive review of how respiration takes place in mammals and other vertebrates and also in insects. Respiration.
- Alexa: Z Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Z Science
- DMOZ: Z Science
dmoz.org Directory: Z Science